Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Learn more

on August 17, 2011
I've only purchased BabyLegs warmers, so I don't have any other brands to compare it to. It works for my baby's needs. He crawls with one leg and drags the other leg underneath him, so his leg was always getting scratches from the floor. After a couple washings, the fabric and elastic starts to fray, but since he wears these only around the house, it's not really a concern.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on February 25, 2012
First off, the pros. Great colors and length. Cons, the leg warmers strangled my 4 month old's thighs and left red welts. These are definitely one size because my little one is not all that chunky. I would call these calf warmers instead. I was really hoping to get good use out of these for the price. Bummer.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again