4.0 out of 5 stars Multi purpose sister-in-law repellent
Published 11 months ago by a professional student

1.0 out of 5 stars Sounded great
I love the idea that the company wants to be natural, but I can't recommend this product. It burns eyes to the point of crying even in the face version. They need to work on this formula.
Published 7 months ago by FWMame

4.0 out of 5 stars Multi purpose sister-in-law repellent, July 17, 2013
This review is from: Babyganics Mineral-Based Sunscreen 50 SPF, On-The-Go 2-Ounce Tube (Pack of 4), Packaging May Vary (Health and Beauty)
This works fine as sunscreen, although can be a bit more difficult to put on smoothly than regular neutrogena - but that's a small price to pay for being baby safe. It's also a nice size and a good price for the four pack. But it doesn't smell very nice. My sister in law, not knowing where the smell was coming from, said it was so bad that she had to hold her breath because it nauseated her. So I took two stars off for the odor, but added back one star for being a good repellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars no sunburn here, April 4, 2012
I bought this for our 7 month old before a week in St Thomas. I would have preferred a larger package size, but it wouldn't be available in time. The product worked great, and it was easily spreadable if I put it on my finger tips and rubbed them together to warm it up before I put it on the baby. The nice thing about the smaller packages is now I can have some in the diaper bag and my purse with less space taken up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Pregnant Women, March 15, 2013
Bought this product as a pregnancy-safe option on the beach in Aruba. It worked great for me -- no burns, easy to rub in, etc. Would definitely buy again, including for baby-to-come!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sounded great, December 13, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, August 16, 2012
The ingredients are safe but it is hard to rub over the face and tends to be greasy after an hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the small size multi-pack, April 2, 2013
Cons:-
1. I admit that this is a bit pasty. But that is due to using natural zinc oxide for sun protection. If I take small amount and rub it in it gets absorbed fine. (Anything natural that absorbs better is around $30 for the same size)
2. Cannot just spray and be done :)
Pros:-
1.It is PABA, paraben, sulfate, phthalate, nano-particle and retinly palmitate free.
2. Fragrance free
3. Water resistent for more than an hour.
I like the smaller 2oz multi pack option. Usually my big containers get caulky after some time. Now I have one for home, one for diaper bag, one for purse and one at the daycare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff!, May 15, 2012
I really love this sunscreen for baby. It's made by an awesome, baby-safe organic company (love their household cleaners, too) and it is at the perfect price point. Also, it actually rubs in - unlike many other organic sunscreens.

Highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, March 18, 2012
I sent this with my daughter on a missions trip to Haiti. She was taking medication for malaria which made her skin more susceptible to burning but she used this and didn't burn. I've used it too. I like the fact that it has no nano particles in it. On the flip side because of that it doesn't absorb into the skin as quickly but it is safer. I've used it on my face and it goes on smoothly and moisturizes nicely without causing any breakout.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy on sensitive skin, May 8, 2013
Kelly Stum (Murfreesboro, TN) - See all my reviews
I use this on my face, neck, and chest and have been happy with the results after 2 months of use. When rubbing the cream on your skin, it is a bit easier to rub in completely. There is a very slight white tint after applying, but this subsides in a short time. No problems with stained clothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best organic buy for your money, June 10, 2014
While the EWG rates it a two, for the price and easy to apply factor, it is the best organic suncscreen you will by. I'm a lifer with this one. And the spray one is nice too as a touch up after using this as a base.

Rate and Discover Movies