Babyland Cloth Diapers
- One size fits 7-35 pounds
- Each one includes a white insert- regular size
- Snaps to custom fit to baby
- Adjustable waist and length
Top Customer Reviews
-They are a smaller, thinner cut compared to other diapers I have (Bumgenius, Grovia, Alva, Swaddlebees). This is not a pro for some people but my daughter was low birth weight and she could fit into them by the time she was 7 pounds without them being too bulky.
-They wash very well. The microfleece material washes very well and rarely stains, unlike natural fiber like cotton
-They do the job. When they are fitted well and do not have soap build up or oil build up, they do not repel or leak (with the exception of 3 of my diapers). I did strip them with blue dawn every 3 months.
-They look cheap and are not well made. I wouldn't expect them to hold up several years or through several children
-The inserts are on the small side, more like a newborn insert. When the rise snaps are fully open and the insert is in place, there is still a gap of a couple inches not covered by the insert. And actually, all of my 18 inserts are slightly different lengths with the difference of the shortest and the longest being almost 2 inches! This was not a problem when my baby was small, but I eventually started stuffing them with Alva bamboo inserts instead and just using the originals to double up overnight.
-The PUL deteriorates/delaminates. 3 out of my 18 diapers I had to toss because the PUL was no longer waterproof. I did not see visible delamination but it was like the PUL was regular fabric and would soak right through. I do insist on washing them in hot water (though I don't use the dryer) because they otherwise don't get clean. So it might be my fault.Read more ›
2) Suede Cloth is not as good as fleece when it comes to keeping baby dry but it does get the job done.
3) the insert that comes with this diaper is worthless, you will have to double it with another brand.
4) no matter how much you pay for a diaper, the seller will always instruct you to never use water above 85 degrees on your PUL/TPU covers so don't let that get to you. Sun and a vinegar rinse are all you need to kill bacteria in your diapers. I used to scoff at this idea but a couple years of CD has humbled me to this truth.
5) this is as good as China cheapies get. If you cloth b/c you're cheap and you don't care about doing the economy any favors I'd recommend this item. AVOID THE YELLOW JUST TO BE SAFE.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So far my 2.5 month old son gets his outfit wet wearing these - it's almost as if the diaper does not absorb and the pee actually runs off onto outfit. Read morePublished on January 21, 2014 by Dd
Easy to use, easy to adjust to fit growing baby. Wash and dry quickly. I saved lots of money on disposable diapers as well as using something more emviromentaly friendlyPublished on November 9, 2013 by susan
These are ok diapers for us. For small babies, you need to learn to adjust the tabs so no leaks occur. I noticed that some complaints from other reviews were leaks. Read morePublished on May 9, 2013 by J. Osmondson
i dont like these diepers my babys pee right through the cloth it doest catch any thing just poop this was definately a waste of my time and moneyPublished on March 1, 2013 by Betsy Ackerman