Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BaBylissPRO Tourmaline Titanium 3000 Dryer, 2.6 lb.
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Color: Black|Change

on January 3, 2012
I bought this to replace an old department store hair dryer that I had for many years. It was heavy and bulky... The Babyliss Pro is a nice red color and very lightweight. It takes me less time to blow dry my hair and I feel that this makes it smoother. Very happy with my purchase and I feel as though I got a good deal!
on May 28, 2015
Wonderful blow dryer! I was a little hesitant to but this because of all of the reviews saying that it stopped working as well after a while. I am happy to report that I have been using this blow dryer about 5 times a week for the past 7 months and it still works really well!
on January 22, 2015
Best blowdryer ever! Im onto my 3rd one. I blowdry every day and about once every year or so I have to replace it. It is so quick to dry and I don't feel it damages my hair too badly. I am a customer for life!
on November 24, 2006
Received the dryer in a timely manner from manufacturer offered through Amazon.

The dryer is holding up well in my home.

I have 4 daily users-all with medium to long thick hair.

The dryer makes quick of drying hair. It comes with attachment for styling.

It is very powerful. No real issues with accidental on/off switching while drying hair. The dryer has a 9-ft long thick power cord. No tangling and plenty of length to be mobile while styling hair. There are 2 fan speeds (High,Low) and 3 temp choices (Hot,Warm,Cool) w/ a cold shot button. I would have like to have seen a third choice (med) on fan speeds. The noise factor of the dryer fan is good. Cleaning the air filter is a snap. The dryer stays cool to touch in use. The ionic works. We have really noticed a reduction in static charged hair. Especially now that we are in the winter months and home heating is needed. We highly recommend this dryer. Definitely worth the extra money spent.
on May 2, 2015
I LOVE IT!!!!!

Volume and steaightens just using my fingers! never I bought my new Kent brush for daily use and also round brushes I can only imagine how much I have to look forward to now when I really get going styling it with this magnificent blow dryer!
on September 18, 2013
This thing is amazing. I have frizzy hair that is difficult to style and have never been able to duplicate the efforts of my hair stylist at the salon. But now, while I still can't match his technique, I can at least approach some semblance of "looking good." The heat it puts out is unbelievable. Ouchie. With some attention to how I handle the attachment and how long I direct the scorching air to my scalp, I am creating a smooth, glossy look that I've NEVER been able to do before with the other 8 or so blow dryers I've owned in the last 20 years. It fits well into my smallish hand, is reasonably weighted, and looks works great. With the exception of some painful hot air blasts that I did to myself when not paying attention, this dryer is perfect.
on June 27, 2014
This is my second Babylis hairdryer. I had my previous dryer for several years and loved it,so when it came time to purchase a new one (I dropped my old dryer one too many times) I knew exactly what I wanted. This hairdryer is relatively quiet, has switches that are easy to operate when I'm folded in half trying to dry my hair, and has excellent power. The cool button works well to set your style. My only quibble is that it does feel slightly less powerful than the older model, but as I said that is slight.
on January 16, 2014
I was so upset about how my hair looked after drying. I have not quiet sholder long hair and the ends always flew away and looked so frizzy. I tried all the products available but nothing worked in the long run.
This Hairdryer is really stepping up to the plate on what it promises. I am really happy with it. My hair comes out nice and smooth and is still smooth after one night's sleep.
I also thnk the settings for hot/med/low are perfectly set. It takes me about 10 minutes to dry my hair ( I have very thick hair ).

I can recommend this product. I wish they would have a collapsable one with the same settings and strength.
on March 7, 2016
I love this blow dryer! I was replacing a much loved dryer with this one, and it really does dry mine and my daughters' difficult to get dry hair silky and smooth in a flash. I will say one negative thing about it, yes, the buttons are in a horrible position and I do accidentally turn it off sometimes while holding it. I still love it, its a teeny tiny minor problem.
on January 18, 2013
I had a mid-range, Babyliss hair dryer like this in high school (I was spoiled by my amazing mom :)) and I left it at home when I moved out because I didn't feel like I deserved to keep it since my mom used it too. So, I bought a $20 Conair hair dryer from Target and it's served its purpose over the last 5 or so years. This Christmas my husband suggested that I order the one that I have been wanting for so long; THIS hair dryer. I finally opened it and used it tonight and it is AMAZING. It is exactly everything that I remember and loved about that hair dryer I used to have. Needless to say, I would HIGHLY recommend this hair dryer to anyone and everyone looking for one that is:
-Quiet.
-Makes your hair shiny, silky, voluminous, and healthy-feeling
-Attractive
-Well-made
-Lightweight
-Smallish
The only "con" (and it actually hasn't been a problem for me yet, is that the buttons are in a position to potentially get accidentally pressed while holding the hair dryer).
Lately I have been letting my hair air dry because I hate the feeling of fried hair after blow drying it with those cheapo hair dryers but I have a feeling that I will be blow drying it much more often now that I have this one.