5.0 out of 5 stars Best hairdryer I ever bought!
This is absolutely worth the money. Like all women, I've gone thru a lot of hairdryers. This is the BEST one I've ever owned!
Pro's: very lightweight; easy to maneuver around, 3 different heat settings (HI, MED LO) and 2 differnt speeds (HI and LO); fits nicely in my hand (I have very small hands); the toggle switches are just the right stiffness and placement - I...
Published on March 12, 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but design issues
I love the amount of air and the shortened time with this hairdryer. Unfortunately, the switches are toggle switches and there is hardly any place to put your hand to grasp it without toggling the switches. I wish they were sliders.
Published 15 months ago by Rob L

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 523 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hair Dryer, February 4, 2014
Lee Schtob (Pensacola, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babyliss Pro BABNT5548 2000 Watt Ionic Nano Titanium with Integrated Ion Generator Hair Dryer (Health and Beauty)
I've tried at least 6 different hair dryers ever since my old revlon ionic one went dead. That being said, this one is powerful, my hair doesn't get frizzy, and the thing that I really love about this is that that back cover comes off and you can clean it. There are others that advertise you can take off the back cover, but there is still a screen under that needs to be cleaned that cannot be taken off. With this hair dryer, the back piece you take off can be cleaned and is all that needs to be cleaned. I've damaged other dryers in the past trying to clean the non-detachable screen that is under the detachable lint trap. I highly recommend this hair dryer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, January 11, 2014
Light, quiet and dries hair in a quarter if the time. My hair took 10 minutes to dry and usually takes 45 minutes minimum. It also makes it less frizzy so it isn't a must to use a straightener.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but expensive and HEAVY., November 23, 2013
This is a good blow dryer, but I guess I was really expecting to be BLOWN away (pardon the pun), but I was not. Generally, it does no better job of drying than Wal-Mart cheapies I have purchased in years past. It is heavy as lead, so you might build biceps trying to dry your hair. The temperature and air controls are good. Generally, I don't feel bitten by this purchase--nor would I go out of my way to buy another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, September 23, 2013
Tressan L. Quinn (West Haven, CT United States) - See all my reviews
I was using an almost 15 year old Vidal Sasson 1875 ionic hair dryer. It worked but I had the feeling that it wasn't working as well as it should. Wow, was I right. Everytime I turn the new one on, I'm reminded of how much I love it! Some reviewers stated the weight as a draw back. This dryer is actually slightly lighter then the one I was using. They also mentioned the nozzle attachment popping off. I put the nozzle on as soon as I pulled it out of the package and have been using it everyday since I bought it over a month ago - it has not come off yet! In fact, it hasn't even turned like some others I've used have. Another gripe is the location of the buttons - granted they are in a bad spot, I have yet to accidently change the settings while using it. The buttons are just firm enough to stay put as long as you are fairly careful about hand placement.

My drying time has been reduced by a couple of minutes which is significant considering it was only taking me about 5-7 minutes with the 15 year old hair dryer. I have very fine straight hair and I don't get fancy with my hair-drying... just comb upside down and blow it dry - I hardly even use a brush. With my old dryer I would still get frizzies within a few minutes of drying. With this dryer, I'm pretty much frizzy-free for the entire day! I think my biggest gripe is the fact the the cold air setting can't be turned on, you have to hold the button down while using it. This is a very small price to pay considering how much I love this dryer otherwise.

All in all, I'm extremely happy with my purchase. I am fairly certain I'll be using this dryer for years and years.

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to grip without changing settings., August 17, 2013
Buttons interfere with holding the dryer. It is difficult to use without accidentally changing settings. Performance is OK but I still got a little static electricity, but I have very fine hair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for the price point, August 16, 2013
M. Naman (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This hairdryer is just fine when you don't want to drop serious cash. But there are two issues: the concentrator doesn't actually attach to the dryer - it just slips over the end. So it falls off a fair amount. Also, as I think another reviewer wrote, the labels on the switches wear off right away. Mine wore off in a week. It's not that big of a deal, since it's really not tough to find H-M-L without them, but really - a week?

4.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect!, July 22, 2013
The hair dryer is light, emits a lot of power without a lot of noise, and gets the job done quickly. Only downside is the placement of the switches, it is impossible not to change the settings accidentally while drying hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST HAIRDRYER OUT THERE!, June 21, 2013
I am in love with my Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 1.5 inch flat iron and thought that purchasing the hairdryer would also be a great choice after my beloved ConAir pink dryer died on me. I was definitely right! The dryer blew (literally) my expectations away and actually dried my hair quicker than ANY other dryer I have EVER used, mind you I have below shoulder length hair. I will also say that my hair even felt smoother. Overall, a GREAT purchase for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!, June 11, 2013
After 15 years of use, my Super Salano was dying on me. My hubby decided to buy me a new hair dryer for my birthday. He picked this one out and amazingly, it was a great buy!! This one is lighter, quieter (not quiet of course, but much quieter than the Salano), and quicker. And best of all, it straightens my hair without any frizz. I have very thick hair and it's quite coarse. I have it professionally straightened twice a year, but after a few months it grows out and the root starts to get puffy. I'm almost 3 months into my last straightening and you can barely tell. The only con about this dryer is the location of the buttons. If the buttons were placed right where your thumb goes while holding the dryer, they should've been horizontal buttons, not vertical. When I'm drying my hair and trying to curl it a bit with a brush, my thumb always presses the the lower set of buttons and it turns off. It's actually a little irritating, but the dryer is great so I won't dock the star rating :) But really, whoever designed this....... that wasn't too bright lol! But overall, I highly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars New Hair Dryer, June 1, 2013
This hair dryer is very nice. The Hot setting is Very hot!.
I like the 3 heat settings and the cool button.
It works very well. No problems.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 523 | Next ›