5.0 out of 5 stars wife likes it
As a 50+ year old man I have no use for this machine.
My wife however states it works great and makes her hair silky smooth.
Having done extensive research on her silky hair, I'd have to say i's a winner.
Published 17 months ago by averagebill

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but design issues
I love the amount of air and the shortened time with this hairdryer. Unfortunately, the switches are toggle switches and there is hardly any place to put your hand to grasp it without toggling the switches. I wish they were sliders.
Published 23 months ago by Rob L

5.0 out of 5 stars wife likes it, July 13, 2013
As a 50+ year old man I have no use for this machine.
My wife however states it works great and makes her hair silky smooth.
Having done extensive research on her silky hair, I'd have to say i's a winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hairdryer I ever bought!, March 12, 2010
This is absolutely worth the money. Like all women, I've gone thru a lot of hairdryers. This is the BEST one I've ever owned!
Pro's: very lightweight; easy to maneuver around, 3 different heat settings (HI, MED LO) and 2 differnt speeds (HI and LO); fits nicely in my hand (I have very small hands); the toggle switches are just the right stiffness and placement - I never accidentally turn it off or switch settings anymore; most of all...my hair dries really fast and shiny (I have long hair and I use a bit of thermal styling protection spray).
Con's: hmm...can't really think of anything major. The only con I can think of is the little nozzle attachment that comes with it. The attachment just sits on the end of the dryer, and is not really snug or tight. It sometimes pops off if I have the blower on HI speed and I point the nozzle straight down. The force of the air coming out "blows off" the little thing. but it's really minor.
All in all, I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars the best!!, February 10, 2010
M. Starbuck (portland, oregon) - See all my reviews
This is by far the best hair dryer I have EVER owned! My hairstylist uses it in her salon too and she agreed that amazon had the best price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, November 1, 2012
I could never understand why my hair didn't style at home like it did in the salon. I used my stylist's products down to the shampoo and conditioner. He told me it was probably my hairdryer and boy was he right. This is a great product. Noticed a difference the first day. Would not be without it. Hair dries smooth with no frizz and no damage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this hairdryer!!, September 15, 2009
My daughter bought a Babyliss Pro several months ago and raved about it. So I decided to try it......she was RIGHT! This is a powerful but light hairdryer. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent hairdryer, April 9, 2010
I love this hairdryer. It is not heavy, and it dries my hair much more quickly than the standard hairdryer brands I have used in the past. The only bad thing about is that the directional nozzle is a piece of junk and falls off all the time. I stopped trying to use the hairdryer with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dries quickly, July 27, 2013
Shergie (Venice, FL USA) - See all my reviews
Just what I was looking for....ionic, 2000 watt and most of all light weight. I have trouble holding anything heavy above my head. This is light weight and yet very powerful. It dries my thick hear quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, November 1, 2012
Great product! Dries hair way faster than my old dryer. I have very thick hair and it still dried my hair in about 15 min instead of 45 min. Saves me plenty of time in the morning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hairdryer, November 23, 2012
Miriam (Streamwood, IL, US) - See all my reviews
The time for drying my hair is not so short, but after using babyliss hairdryer, no more frizz.
Good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, January 15, 2014
So I should start with the fact that I have naturally really curly hair that is pretty long and if left to it's own devices is super frizzy. That being said I just got this hair dryer because my husband killed mine trying to heat up some frozen pipes. I thought for the price that this would be a pretty good deal and it was worth a try. My stylist uses this brand for one of her straighteners so I knew that it had to at least be decent. I just tried it last night and wow! Not only did it cut my time in almost half, but there was very little frizz! I would have been happy just putting my hair in pony tail with no extra straightening if I needed to (and that's saying something)! I still ended up using my straightener but I only needed to pass through once as opposed to several times to get it almost straight. Can't believe what I have been missing with this. It's making me reconsider my straightener even.

As for other reviewers complaining about the little nozzle thing, I had no issue with it. Although, I had read all the reviews so I went into it knowing that it could potentially be an issue so I made sure that it was really on there well before using it. I'll have to see as time goes on how it holds up.

Also, I felt like it didn't get as hot as my old dryer, but the fact that it still got my hair dry in a faster time tells me that my hair will probably end up less damaged in the long run, which is great!

This is a great deal for the price!