Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on July 13, 2013
As a 50+ year old man I have no use for this machine.
My wife however states it works great and makes her hair silky smooth.
Having done extensive research on her silky hair, I'd have to say i's a winner.
44 comments|365 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2010
This is by far the best hair dryer I have EVER owned! My hairstylist uses it in her salon too and she agreed that amazon had the best price!
11 comment|106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2010
This is absolutely worth the money. Like all women, I've gone thru a lot of hairdryers. This is the BEST one I've ever owned!
Pro's: very lightweight; easy to maneuver around, 3 different heat settings (HI, MED LO) and 2 differnt speeds (HI and LO); fits nicely in my hand (I have very small hands); the toggle switches are just the right stiffness and placement - I never accidentally turn it off or switch settings anymore; most of all...my hair dries really fast and shiny (I have long hair and I use a bit of thermal styling protection spray).
Con's: hmm...can't really think of anything major. The only con I can think of is the little nozzle attachment that comes with it. The attachment just sits on the end of the dryer, and is not really snug or tight. It sometimes pops off if I have the blower on HI speed and I point the nozzle straight down. The force of the air coming out "blows off" the little thing. but it's really minor.
All in all, I love it!
22 comments|174 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2012
I could never understand why my hair didn't style at home like it did in the salon. I used my stylist's products down to the shampoo and conditioner. He told me it was probably my hairdryer and boy was he right. This is a great product. Noticed a difference the first day. Would not be without it. Hair dries smooth with no frizz and no damage.
11 comment|103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 27, 2013
Just what I was looking for....ionic, 2000 watt and most of all light weight. I have trouble holding anything heavy above my head. This is light weight and yet very powerful. It dries my thick hear quickly.
on September 15, 2009
My daughter bought a Babyliss Pro several months ago and raved about it. So I decided to try it......she was RIGHT! This is a powerful but light hairdryer. Highly recommend!
on July 15, 2014
I noticed an instant difference in my hair with this dryer. It really smooths the cuticle reducing frizz and fly -aways. It flattens cowlicks and gives a salon-quality look. It's light, quiet, has a nice long cord and is well designed for handling. I've tried many hair dryers and this is by far the best one.
VINE VOICEon April 9, 2010
I love this hairdryer. It is not heavy, and it dries my hair much more quickly than the standard hairdryer brands I have used in the past. The only bad thing about is that the directional nozzle is a piece of junk and falls off all the time. I stopped trying to use the hairdryer with it.
on November 1, 2012
Great product! Dries hair way faster than my old dryer. I have very thick hair and it still dried my hair in about 15 min instead of 45 min. Saves me plenty of time in the morning.
on January 21, 2016
Been using whatever blow dryer that didn't break the bank, on my shoulder-length thick hair. Years & years of drying experience here. I always thought the curling iron or shampoo made all the difference. But reading the reviews on the Babyliss pro gave me pause.
I'd just spent $50 on a nice John Frieda the girl at Ulta said was good. Tried it out and it's the same ole thing. It's just a blow-dryer. Right?? No better than my old con-air. But I decided to see if there was any way the air would blow Better out from the highly rated Babyliss and I ordered it.
Skeptical much?? Oh my, yes.
I have some natural wave to my thick hair and the stylist somehow coaxes all this amazing curl out of it--she says its in the drying. So my new Babyliss arrived.
Wash. Condition. Dry a little. Mousse a little. Dry and scrunch.
Hmmm. Hair looks great. "Seemed..." To dry faster than usual. Nah.
Next try--same thing. Great hair. Fast dry.
My skepticism is fading fast. By the time a few weeks went by, I'm telling my husband that "Not all hot air is created equal!"
5 stars for a blow dryer. Craziness. And I didn't try the little nozzle thing at all. I may buy the separate diffuser but right now....I just love this lightweight-easy to use, dryer.
review image