5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Babyliss 2000 Pro Ceramix Xtreme
Published 22 months ago by Bethany N.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and fit
I bought this to use with my Babyliss Pr BABTTW5586 TT Tourmaline Titanium 5000 Dryer. It slid off after only one minute of use. It's also cheaply made.
Published 17 months ago by Snaruh

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Babyliss 2000 Pro Ceramix Xtreme, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Babyliss CPD05 Conair Pro Interchangeable 3-in-1 Diffuser (Misc.)
This fits my Babyliss 2000 Pro Ceramix Xtreme really well! It has a tight grip and I don't feel like it will fall off, but it's also not difficult to get on and off. The diffuser is also very lightweight, which I love b/c it doesn't add to an already heavy hair dryer. Some may see the weight as flimsy, but my toddler has done his best to destroy the diffuser without success. As for the three heads, I've only used one of them so can't give an opinion on the difference between them. At first, I thought the head that came attached was stuck, but it does take a bit of muscle to initially loosen. Once I figured that out it was easy to get it off/on. About the diffuser not being "universal," the opening where it attaches to the dryer is tight (about 2.5" in diameter) and wouldn't fit my larger Conair dryers. Measure your dryer before ordering.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and fit, July 13, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, January 28, 2014
Not only are the holes far too big on this unit, it never seems to hold on my dryer. This was a recommended accessory when I purchased my Babyliss hair dryer. After using it twice, I threw it in the donation pile table in my apartment complex. Perhaps someone else will have a Conair dryer they could use this for but BEWARE, it was not designed or intended for a Babyliss dryer in any form. Period.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect curls!, September 27, 2014
I bought this to go along with the Babyliss Ceramix hair dryer. I was happy to find that it fits on that model hair dryer perfectly. It comes with 3 diffusers: one with hard prongs, one with soft prongs and one that's like a flat hard screen. I find the hard pronged one too painful to use so I only ever just use the soft pronged one. It feels good on my head and I can give my scalp mini massages with it.
I have long thick wavy/curly hair. I'm used to air drying it but lately my hair has gotten very gross so I wanted to try diffusing it. I've never owned a hair dryer before so after watching a few YouTube videos I gave it a go. I put in a few before products, lots of mousse and some gel and after 20 minutes my hair came out beautiful! It was so full of volume and so many curls!! I actually love my hair now! I was so close to chopping it all off. My hair can last up to 3 days now especially if I rewet it and diffuse it for about 5 min in the mornings.
I highly recommend this product especially if you have wavy hair that needs more curl to it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Universal Diffuser, January 29, 2014
I purchased this diffuser because I have naturally curly hair and wanted soft curls and no frizz. This diffuser is so front heavy that it kept falling off my hair dryer as I was trying to dry my hair. I liked the 3-in-1 idea with interchangeable heads, but it didn't work well for me. I am returning this one and will try a different one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, March 24, 2013
I've had this item less than a year and the inner prong peices the rubber band fits around have melted. My very first diffuser when I was 14 lasted no less than 10 years and it was Conair brand. My, how things have changed. The rubber band inside the diffuser does not hold. The diffuser slips off of my hairdryer CONSTANTLY while I'm drying my hair...pops off, drops to the floor and goes bouncing across the room. Worthless.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, October 16, 2014
I ordered a universal defuser a conair product for a conair blow dryer and it does not fit!(

4.0 out of 5 stars works great with Silver Bird, May 18, 2014
Don't have a lot to say other than this diffuser works just fine. You have to put your shoulder into it when you wedge it onto the hair dryer, but once you do, it stays on perfectly while you're using it, while still twisting off easily when you're done. It does heat up, but never too hot to touch, although I only use it for about 5 - 10 minutes at a time; it's possible it could heat up more if used for longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Babylyss perfectly, February 9, 2013
Works perfectly with my new Babylyss dryer, BaByliss Pro BABTTW5586 TT Tourmaline Titanium 5000 Dryer. Fits tightly and I love the rubberized fingers on one of the three attachments. Very pleased with this purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars As other reviewers said, this attachment does not fit ..., August 12, 2014
As other reviewers said, this attachment does not fit on the Conair Pro hair dryer - that hair dryer is too large for the attachment. Luckily, I had an old Conair that it would fit on - but not worth it for the trouble.

Babyliss CPD05 Conair Pro Interchangeable 3-in-1 Diffuser