Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 12, 2015
The one unit comes with very soft nubs. There are 2 other plates that come with it and fit on top of the one unit. One has nubs that are hard. The other is just a flat screen. Because of the way it fits on and is designed, I think it I truly universal and would fit any dryer since the inside kind of adjusts the deeper you put the dryer in. I have the Conair Infiniti Pro and it fits perfectly. I would highly recommend it.

I strive to provide helpful reviews, so if this was helpful/insightful, please "like" it so I know :)
on February 1, 2013
This fits my Babyliss 2000 Pro Ceramix Xtreme really well! It has a tight grip and I don't feel like it will fall off, but it's also not difficult to get on and off. The diffuser is also very lightweight, which I love b/c it doesn't add to an already heavy hair dryer. Some may see the weight as flimsy, but my toddler has done his best to destroy the diffuser without success. As for the three heads, I've only used one of them so can't give an opinion on the difference between them. At first, I thought the head that came attached was stuck, but it does take a bit of muscle to initially loosen. Once I figured that out it was easy to get it off/on. About the diffuser not being "universal," the opening where it attaches to the dryer is tight (about 2.5" in diameter) and wouldn't fit my larger Conair dryers. Measure your dryer before ordering.
on August 18, 2015
If you're looking for the Conair diffuser that cups your hair inside, this isn't quite it. The best you can do is use the soft nubs base and mash them against your scalp. The hard nubs actually extend past the top of the cup, which they do not appear to do in the product pictured.
review image
on September 27, 2014
I bought this to go along with the Babyliss Ceramix hair dryer. I was happy to find that it fits on that model hair dryer perfectly. It comes with 3 diffusers: one with hard prongs, one with soft prongs and one that's like a flat hard screen. I find the hard pronged one too painful to use so I only ever just use the soft pronged one. It feels good on my head and I can give my scalp mini massages with it.
I have long thick wavy/curly hair. I'm used to air drying it but lately my hair has gotten very gross so I wanted to try diffusing it. I've never owned a hair dryer before so after watching a few YouTube videos I gave it a go. I put in a few before products, lots of mousse and some gel and after 20 minutes my hair came out beautiful! It was so full of volume and so many curls!! I actually love my hair now! I was so close to chopping it all off. My hair can last up to 3 days now especially if I rewet it and diffuse it for about 5 min in the mornings.
I highly recommend this product especially if you have wavy hair that needs more curl to it!
on May 18, 2014
Don't have a lot to say other than this diffuser works just fine. You have to put your shoulder into it when you wedge it onto the hair dryer, but once you do, it stays on perfectly while you're using it, while still twisting off easily when you're done. It does heat up, but never too hot to touch, although I only use it for about 5 - 10 minutes at a time; it's possible it could heat up more if used for longer.
This is the best diffuser I have ever purchased. It is a universal fit, so it slips onto the tube of your hair dryer. I switch back and forth between the different heads. My favorite one has the soft fingers that help separate and lift my hair while drying. The screen head is helpful to deliver air without making your hair blow around.

I like the twist and lock head attachment system - other diffusers don't have that and the heads would fall off easily.

Tip: Push this as far as it will go onto your hair dryer - otherwise it could slip off.
on January 28, 2014
Not only are the holes far too big on this unit, it never seems to hold on my dryer. This was a recommended accessory when I purchased my Babyliss hair dryer. After using it twice, I threw it in the donation pile table in my apartment complex. Perhaps someone else will have a Conair dryer they could use this for but BEWARE, it was not designed or intended for a Babyliss dryer in any form. Period.
on October 21, 2015
I purchased this to use with my Babyliss hair dryer and found it is a pretty great product. People have complained of the unit getting extremely hot, but I have found as long as I'm only using it for a reasonable amount of time (10-15 minutes) that it does just fine. Also, people complained that it falls off but with my Babyliss I have not had that issue and I have been using it for months. I typically only use the hard prong diffuser with a beach spray and it works like a charm :)
on March 12, 2016
This gets 1star due to the fact that it does not fit all Conair hair dryers. I have a Conair Infinity and the defuser will not attach to the Conair Infinity. Was really looking forward to this product. Returning it and I will be looking for another.
on January 29, 2014
I purchased this diffuser because I have naturally curly hair and wanted soft curls and no frizz. This diffuser is so front heavy that it kept falling off my hair dryer as I was trying to dry my hair. I liked the 3-in-1 idea with interchangeable heads, but it didn't work well for me. I am returning this one and will try a different one.