5.0 out of 5 stars Great every day dryer!
This dryer will spoil you! It is so very light, yet powerful! It makes all others seem heavy & clunky & hard to handle by comparison. Your arm won't get tired if you use a round brush to curl, style & then dry at the same time. The cool shot button is a bonus & the price is too good to believe. Don't let its small size fool you because it packs a punch for the price.
Published 20 months ago by Le Petit Prince

3.0 out of 5 stars Work pretty well, but maybe my expectations were too high.
Published 9 months ago by L. Stark

5.0 out of 5 stars Great every day dryer!, March 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but mighty., July 25, 2011
This review is from: Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Compact Dryer (Misc.)
Very powerful, especially for the size. I used it during an international trip and had no problems with the use of an adapter.

5.0 out of 5 stars NO MORE FRIZZ!!, December 2, 2011
Diane B (Huntington Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Compact Dryer (Misc.)
I have long, very curly/frizzy hair, and a lot of it. I bought this Nano dryer along with the curling iron Babyliss BABNT150S Nano Titanium Curling Iron and I LOVE THEM!

I switched my shampoo Enjoy Sulfate Free Shampoo as well (bottle with a blue star) and my hair has never looked better! I still have a lot of fullness but no more frizz... it's just smooth... AND SOFT! The improvement was immediate. I don't even use conditioner anymore. I've always gotten compliments on my hair but this is different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact but powerful, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Compact Dryer (Misc.)
I use this on low with a diffuser (yes my diffuser fits just perfectly). I have thin, fine hair so the low wattage is perfect. My hair is fuller and healthier. Not getting fried by powerful hot settings. As I dry on low I push the cool shot button. This hair dryer is exactly what I wanted: low watts for thin hair, cool button fits my diffuser. Only caution is to watch hair doesn't fall in front of air intake, it can get pulled in and caught in fan. I just put may hand around it but not blocking air flow. Sounds like a problem but it is not. Not with all the benefits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Travel dryer ever!, September 26, 2013
This review is from: Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Compact Dryer (Misc.)
Purchased this dryer earlier this summer, and gave it to a friend who was traveling overseas, but missed it too much
to wait for her to get back, so decided to give it to her a gift and order another for myself. I love this dryer better than
my every-day one. So much lighter and plenty of power. Very light weight and easy to use. Folds to a very small size,
easy to travel with, but also easy for every-day use. I have very thick hair and it does a very good job in drying quickly.
Best travel AND every day dryer I've ever had!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little dryer, July 17, 2013
This review is from: Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Compact Dryer (Misc.)
I was surprised at how small this hair dryer is, but it works and my wife loves it. It pulls less current than most dryers. It is very light. It takes up very little room. It is perfect for travel, but my wife uses it every day at home too. She has very thick hair and this little demon does the job for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the price!, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Compact Dryer (Misc.)
This little blow dryer gives you the best bang for your buck. It has lots of power and you cannot beat this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Compact Dryer, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Compact Dryer (Misc.)
I purchased one of these while in Florida last year. I like the small size as it easy to handle and not HEAVY.

3.0 out of 5 stars Work pretty well, but maybe my expectations were too high., January 3, 2014
This review is from: Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Compact Dryer (Misc.)
This dryer works pretty well, but maybe my expectations were too high. I read a lot of reviews prior to buying this, and most were very positive. I don't feel it lived up to the hype for me. First, I own a full sized Babyliss dryer called the Voltare. It is a higher end and professional quality dryer with a lot of power. I have a lot of hair (long, thick, and wavy), so I need something with a lot of power. This one seemed okay for the size, but took a long time to dry my hair. I was glad it didn't get too hot though, because I don't want burnt hair. I also liked that it had a cool button, because I always use the cool shot at the end of drying my hair.

Second, as I was drying my hair the first time with this dryer it sucked up a few strands of my hair. I could not uncoil it and had no scissors, so I had to rip them. Thank goodness it wasn't too many, but ouch! I was very careful the rest of my trip not repeat that again. All and all, I am not sure I would recommend this to someone with as much hair as me. Perhaps it would be better for someone with fine to medium thick hair. I would not say this would replace my every day dryer as some people have said. I would be spending at least an extra 15 minutes drying my hair if I did that.

5.0 out of 5 stars A mighty little beast, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Compact Dryer (Misc.)
Small enough to fit in your purse, however, this little baby is no baby. Switch on "high" and prepare to literally be blown away!

Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Compact Dryer