Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 105 questions
votes
No, it has not happened to me. I think it has a protective cover that more or less prevents that...
Jan 5, 2014 by michelle
vote
I have NOT. However, it does have a screw on the front to switch it from 120w to 250w. I hope that helps.
Jan 13, 2015 by Dericksmimi
vote
For a little dryer it is pretty impressive. My hair is fine to medium and it blow dries my hair in approximately 5-10 minutes. I have been pretty pleased with this dryer thus far.
Oct 19, 2013 by Denise M. Vasquez
vote
The voltage is 250/125, so either setting you can use the low or high. I don't know the wattage, as it didn't matter to me. I was more concerned with the dual voltage aspect of the dryer. Hope that helps!
May 3, 2013 by Kari
vote
I am using the universal Conair Pro diffuser and work well and fits tight so it does not fall off. I love this little dryer and use it everyday on my short hair.
Feb 13, 2015 by Mary Mazur
vote
I have wavy curly hair and I use it almost daily. I have a large chi at home and I think it does a better job than my chi.
Aug 7, 2013 by Paxton Bahr
vote
Works perfectly. I used this dryer for 7 weeks in Spain, Greece & Portugal in May/June 2013. Just switch settings for proper voltage. It is so light, I am now using it at home too. You do need a simple plug adapter to be able to plug it into the European sockets.
Jul 1, 2013 by Indo Traveler
votes
It weighs 11 oz.
Jul 3, 2013 by Joan G.
votes
Yes, the diffuser was included with my wife's dryer.
Oct 22, 2013 by Ron C Field
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers