5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome LiTTLE Dryer!
Hair Length: Long
Hair Texture:Wavey/loose curls, Medium thickness.

So I'm not going to lie, when I first opened the box I laughed. This dryer is TINY! When folded it's literally the size of a small clutch bag! I plugged it in and it was rather quiet and very powerful(for such a TINY dryer)!
I started to blow dry my hair straight. For the ladies that...
Published on August 5, 2011 by MakeUpNerd33

1.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to love it but I got a dud!
Published 21 months ago by Butterbug's Mom

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome LiTTLE Dryer!, August 5, 2011
This review is from: Babylisspro TT Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer, Red (Misc.)
Hair Length: Long
Hair Texture:Wavey/loose curls, Medium thickness.

I started to blow dry my hair straight. For the ladies that do this, you know how tired your arms can get from holding the dryer and the brush. NOT with this little baby. It literally weighs a little more than my boar bristle round brush. It dried my hair in about the same time if not a little less than my normal dryer(FHI). My hair was shiny and virtually no frizz(I live in the south where it's humid as all get out, so I always have SOME frizz). I LOVE LOVE LOVE this little dryer. I've actually started using it in place of my normal one because it's so light and small! I wouldn't see why anyone would pay more money for those name brands travel dryers when this works much better and is defiantly much smaller!!
The only con is the fact that it doesn't have a cool shot button. However they do have one that does have a cool shot button. I costs about $5 more(here on amazon), but I didn't see it until after I had already purchased this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deceivingly Small w/ a Powerful Punch!, February 13, 2011
I'm a hard-to-please type of customer. Initially, I was sceptical about this product, but was immediately impressed with the efficiency of this hair dryer. Its very small, light, and quiet - therefore easy on the wrists and ears - but works pretty much like a big 1875 watt hair dryer. I'd give this product 10 stars if allowed. I highly recommend!!! Also great for travel!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING 🔴 LITTLE 🔴 DRYER, September 7, 2012
As others have said here, this tiny little dryer is amazingly powerful, but more important it's a real travel dryer. Unlike so many other so-called travel dryers, ALL the function settings on this dryer work overseas EXACTLY as they do in the US. It's the smallest travel dryer I've ever seen, taking up just a little more space than a soup can when folded up (see the picture I posted), weighs only 10.5 ounces, and sports a 60-in cord (yes, 5 feet!) for reaching the not-always-convenient plug locations found in overseas hotels, B&Bs, apartments, etc.

Buyer beware - don't assume the travel dryer you bought will work overseas the same way it does when you tested it a home - there's a good chance it won't. There are plenty of "travel" dryers sold in the States that when the voltage selector is placed in the 220V position for overseas use, it disables the high-speed/heat setting. I learned this the hard way when I got to France and discovered that my new "travel dryer" only worked on the low-speed/heat setting.

This BaByliss Pro travel dryer has two settings, and I can vouch that they both work on the 220V setting. Let me clarify the "2 heat/speed" settings on this dryer that another reviewer considers false advertising. The heat and speed settings are not independent of each other; that is, the high air speed setting is the hot temperature, and the low air speed setting is the warm temperature. This is exactly how it's explained in the product manual, so I don't consider it false advertising, but I do understand the confusion. In this case 2+2 does not equal 4. I have posted a picture of the dryer and the switch that controls the two settings:

1) HIGH = Faster air speed + HOT temperature
2) LOW = Slower air speed + WARM temperature (but definitely not cool)

If you're looking for a travel dryer with a "hot shot," "cool shot," or other specialty or interchangeable settings, I doubt you'll ever find them (that actually function overseas) on a "travel" dryer sold here in the States. Better to buy one with all the features you want at your overseas destination, but expect to pay a lot more money for it.

For me, this delightful little dynamo does everything it says it will, and works perfectly both at home and abroad.

5.0 out of 5 stars TEN STARS!!!!! I'm ordering a second one!!, July 16, 2011
Jeanette Hall (Circleville, OH) - See all my reviews
My $200 T-3 tourmaline dryer started smoking and was ready to catch on fire (not the dryer's fault; it's been great for 4 years...the airline damaged it). BUT, like everyone else, I'm cutting expenses these days and I'm just not willing to pay $200 for another blow dryer. After reading the reviews on this little Babyliss, I decided to give it a try, and I am BLOWN AWAY!!! My hair is naturally curly, I color it, and it is very fine and fragile. A regular blow dryer just fries it beyond belief; I HAVE to use a tourmaline. This Babyliss dries my hair even faster than the T-3 did, with NO DAMAGE and NO FRIZZ. Plus, it is much smaller and lighter and easier to use. The color is cool and the texture of the plastic makes it easy to grip. I cannot say enough about this little gem!! As you can see by the title of my review, I'm ordering a second one to have as a backup because I'm so afraid they'll stop making it and I won't be able to get another one if something eventually goes wrong with this one. (That's always my luck; as soon as I find the perfect product they stop making it!!) I am an extremely picky consumer; if I'm going to pay good hard earned money for something, it has to be WORTH IT...and this dryer is!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, March 30, 2011
I originally bought this dryer to throw into my gym bag, and like everyone else says, it packs a punch for how small it is! I love the dual voltage, because I am able to take it with me on trips abroad. Also, it folds up really nicely, and it actually works better than the full-size dryer I use everyday! Maybe a bit pricey, but worth the cost! This thing is sturdy, and it's lasted me quite a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Travel Dryer, February 23, 2011
J.Coker (Keller, TX, US) - See all my reviews
When I travel I choose to take my own dryer because most hotel dryers are terrible. The hair dryer I use at home takes up too much space in my suitcase, so I purchased this travel dryer. It's a nice travel dryer! It's compact, very light weight and works well. It does take a bit longer to dry my hair because this little dryer is not very powerful, but it's my first choice for a travel dryer and would definitely recommend it to other travelers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Strong & QUIET, January 13, 2011
Seller got it to me on the day planned, great dryer, HIGHLY recommended, quiet, STRONG and tiny. You almost wonder how it could be so great and so microscopic! Easy to hold, fits well in the hand. Did I mention quiet??!! I LOVE IT!

1.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to love it but I got a dud!, March 18, 2013
I purchased this in December around Christmas after my Bio Ionic travel dryer died on me (lasted 8 years). This dryer is light weight which is great but after only 4 months, it has stopped working properly even though I use it only every other day. This morning the inside started glowing orange (probably not a good sign) and then suddenly a trickle of smoke came out and the dryer stopped. My husband came into the bedroom and commented that he smelt something burning thankfully it wasn't my hair. Anyways after waiting about 3 minutes, I pushed the reset button on the dryer AND on the outlet and it started working again. I'm not sure I really trust this thing to have it as my sole dryer as this is not the first time this has happened. I clean the back filter weekly so I'm not sure what the issue is. I would not buy this again. I read all the reviews prior to purchasing and I really wanted to love it but I must have received a dud because it has been really disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome little dryer!!!, July 6, 2011
LOVE this item. Took it to Europe and simply attached the correct plug and switched it over to 220 and it worked great. I have very long, thick hair and it dried it in a jiffy! It is so light and easy to carry even in a backpack. Thanks!

1.0 out of 5 stars OKAY UNTIL IT DIED, November 25, 2011
Sue B. (Pleasanton, CA USA) - See all my reviews
The size is great, and I have thin hair so the low volume was not a problem. Then, after using it daily since mid August 2011, one day a week ago it simply died. I was surprised, tried other outlets, but it was simply dead. Hence the low rating.

Babylisspro TT Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer, Red