5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
It was great. If I had to vote I would vote for Babymouse . would you like babymouse for president?
Published 3 months ago by Gracie Anne Phillips

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced....
Published 11 months ago by Rodney Morrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 17, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 3, 2013
Awesome;->who ever made this book and I hope you are doing good and I also hope you have a wonderful Christmas:+)

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced...., July 30, 2013
You know...I understand that it's a kid's book...but, it took my daughter 15 minutes to "read" it and it cost me $6.99. I expected more for that price for a Kindle edition OR a $0.99 one time read option. I don't mind spending the higher price for a "real" book that I can keep and give to other kids (yes...I can let other kids "read" the kindle version...just not the same) later. Probably won't buy any more kids "shorties" for the Kindle...just doesn't feel very satisfying at those prices. However, my girls enjoyed the ever so brief read. Read....gone...and now forgotten it seems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids will love it!!, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Babymouse #16: Babymouse for President (Paperback)
Like I said before all of the books in this series are excellent reading for Kids, my daughter is 9 and she never gets tired of Babymouse. I recommend getting the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter Loves her Baby Mouse!, April 7, 2013
This review is from: Babymouse #16: Babymouse for President (Paperback)
These are cute quick reads for my girls, too bad the AR levels are so low for them though. My girls have the whole set and can not wait for the next one to come out.

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it was funny, January 17, 2013
I think it will be good for seven year olds and eight year olds. I am big fan and I liked the book.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun book for kids, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Babymouse #16: Babymouse for President (Paperback)
7 year old daughter loves these books. Little to no educational value but fun for the kids to look at.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it!, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Babymouse #16: Babymouse for President (Paperback)
This was a gift for my 10 year old grand daughter. She says: "I have the whole 'Babymouse' collection. It really brings out my imagination.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, December 27, 2012
Lucinda Horn (Lafayette, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babymouse #16: Babymouse for President (Paperback)
I got this book for my daughter who is a big fan of Babymouse. She loves the antics Babymouse has.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 year old loves them, December 1, 2012
This review is from: Babymouse #16: Babymouse for President (Paperback)
The Babymouse books were ordered for my 10 year old daughter. Other than some manga-style comic series (Kitchen Princess for one) she hasn't been much interested in comics. She really enjoys the saucy/sassy girl power type humor of Babymouse. I would rate them a three but she wanted a five rating because she considers them extra fun because she can color them in like a coloring book too. :)

Babymouse #16: Babymouse for President
Babymouse #16: Babymouse for President by Matthew Holm (Paperback - July 10, 2012)
$6.99 $6.29