5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Girl comic book!!
Baby mouse comic books are perfect for young girls. My 8 year old daughter reads them over and over. The content is appropriate for elementary aged students however, I find my middle schooler sneaking a peak at the breakfast table every once in a while.
Published on June 1, 2012 by backncy

3.0 out of 5 stars Babymouse #8 Puppy Love by Jennifer L. Holm, Matthew Holm
It was OK... but It was kind of not exciting I mean that all she did was train the dog.
Published 9 months ago by Zoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Girl comic book!!, June 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars How to Care for a Dog (and How Not To), January 22, 2010
This review is from: Babymouse #8: Puppy Love (Paperback)
This was my first, but definitely not my last, Babymouse adventure. The adorable drawings are enough to suck you in, but the fun, knowing, slightly teasing attitude as Babymouse tries out pet after pet (where do all of them disappear to she wonders) is what truly won me over. Babymouse thinks that after overfeeding her goldfish and letting her hamster escape, the dog she's found in the street, whose name she doesn't know despite umpteen guesses, is just the dog for her.

But Buddy has a mind of his own, and interests like eating shoes. Babymouse gets a crash course in caring for her dog and readers young and old will laugh along with her (and, sometimes encouraged by the authors, at her, like when she dives for the ball to demonstrate to Buddy how to play fetch). The line drawings are playful and there are plenty of in-jokes for adults (like the bit about Charlotte's Web) that they won't tire of Babymouse's antics. I'm looking forward to more Babymouse adventures (especially Cupcake Tycoon).

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read!!!, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Babymouse #8: Puppy Love (Paperback)
My daughter loves all the BabyMouse books and collects them all. Another winner!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppies are great ( written by a kindergartener), April 26, 2014
This review is from: Babymouse #8: Puppy Love (Paperback)
I really love this book. My favorite part is when Babymouse found a puppy. I also love when Babymouse kept buying pets but they kept disappearing and were having a party under her bed. This was a really funny book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Babymouse #8 Puppy Love by Jennifer L. Holm, Matthew Holm, December 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it I'm, August 14, 2013
T Mac (chicago, il United States) - See all my reviews
I love it when it comes with baby mouse.
It's so cute.
I loved it.
I am so I love It

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy Love, June 22, 2013
This review is from: Babymouse #8: Puppy Love (Paperback)
This is my personal favorite Babymouse book thus far. I love how the pets are following Babymouse and hiding within the panels. Matthew Holm uses interesting perspectives throughout the book, which helps drive the story. This is a great read for young children who especially love animals.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but too short, March 17, 2013
My daughter read it in just a few hours. Too short for the price. She loves this books a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Babymouse #8: Puppy Love, March 11, 2013
I think this is a AWESOME book! Babymouse is a great serious and every book you read, you will be in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 Yrear Old Daughter Loves There Books, February 14, 2013
This review is from: Babymouse #8: Puppy Love (Paperback)
Gives my daughter a reason to read. They are short but she reads them over and over. Great buy for 7 bucks.

Babymouse #8: Puppy Love
Babymouse #8: Puppy Love by Matthew Holm (Paperback - December 26, 2007)
$6.99 $6.29
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies