Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Baby's Day: Cloth Book
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Rag Book|Change

on September 18, 2013
The baby is attached to the cloth spine by a ribbon, allowing you to move the baby in and out of each place he or she may sit or do each day; i.e. buggy, bath, high chair, bed. Also the cloth book is easy to chew and machine washable. We have had hours of fun with Baby's Day.
on March 21, 2011
"Baby's Day Out" is a soft cloth book, where the baby is put in and out of everyday activities. My granddaughter is 2 and loves this book.
What is baby doing now, we ask, she will immediately tell us and put baby in that picture. Bath, eating, sleeping, she loves this book.
She likes to take care of baby "all day". The book itself is very well made and will last through the spills and tramples of being loved.
on August 30, 2013
This book is super cute and offers educational as well skill building values. My youngest child is almost 18 months old and has yet to develop the ability nor desire to sit still and listen as I read books to her. With this book however, the included activity of placing the baby throughout the book corresponding to the story keeps her involved. She is not expected to sit still and only listen, but actually participates and that makes all the difference.

As another customer posted in the comment section, this is not a toy, but an activity to do together. You will not be able to give this book to a tyke and expect them to play with it, it takes parental participation. That said, after having read this book together several times with my daughter, I have been very surprised to see how many times she has picked this book up while playing and flipped through and stared at the pages intently, before putting it down and proceeding to play with other toys.

Very young children have recognition skills much more developed then most parents realize, your little does recognize the activities in the book as being the same or similar to the things they do on a daily basis.

I highly recommend this book, as well as "Good Night Teddy", another book very similar in which you go through the process of putting a Teddy bear through nightly rituals leading up to bed, for babies and toddlers of all ages.
on January 7, 2014
I bought this for my 4 month old grandson he just turned 5 months after Christmas,who loves his cloth books ! Of course at this point everything goes into the mouth! But out of everything he always seems to choose the books ! Very we'll made & excellent price !
on July 6, 2013
Our 15-month old really enjoys Karen Katz's lift-the flap books, so I thought I would try Baby's Day. Our baby enjoys playing with the little baby and putting her into the little scenes throughout the book. She hugs and kisses the little stuffed baby. It's adorable. It's a sweet little book, and a nice interactive reading experience for baby.
on April 27, 2013
Our little one enjoys looking at the pictures and feeling the different textures. As she has grown, she points to elements and tries to say the names. It is a book that can grow with young babies. It washes nicely, too.
This book is very cute, and can be used to show a baby some typical activities in his life. It is fun to see them act some of the activities out, such as "dry" baby after a bath. It can also be fun for an older sibling to read to baby. I machine washed and dried with no problem.
on July 26, 2015
This book is very well made and shows baby going through his day. My children are a little too young for it-- best for toddler age-- but it is really a lovely book. It's hard to find nice, cloth books and this one is really nice.
on April 16, 2015
SO very cute! This was a gift for my nephew and of course it had to go through auntie inspection before we gave it to him. ;) It is a perfect little interactive book for a new reader to keep him interested. And put together nicely. I am very pleased!
on July 5, 2015
This is a cute little book for babies. There's a crinkly page and you can put the baby in each scene. The baby is attached with a ribbon so you don't lose him / her (the baby's kinda gender neutral).