5.0 out of 5 stars A cute little book
My 7-month-old grandson likes his little Valentine book. Of course he doesn't know what's going on, but he turns pages well, and he knows how to manipulate a book. He enjoys turning these pages. It is a cute little book.
Published 4 months ago by grannybeans

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but smaller than expected.
I had bought the Halloween and Christmas ones at Barnes and Noble after the holidays and then went online to see if there were more in the series. Although the Valentine and Easter ones I ordered on amazon were in the same series, they were considerably smaller than the ones I got at B&N, about half the size and $4 more than I paid at B&N. So that was disappointing,...
Published 16 months ago by ajcs30

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for my Nephew who's 1 month, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Baby's First Valentine (Baby's First series) (Board book)
I love the simple text and Valentine's Day colors, trying to get my niece to start reading to him, while he's young.

5.0 out of 5 stars A cute little book, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Baby's First Valentine (Baby's First series) (Board book)

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for Granddaughter's 1st Valentine's Day, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Baby's First Valentine (Baby's First series) (Board book)
I was looking for something to send my granddaughter who would be experiencing her 1st Valentine's Day @ 11 months old. I was sold on the fact that 1. it was a BOARD book, and 2. it is titled "Baby's First Valentine." I admit I haven't actually read the book nor have I seen the inside because I had the book mailed directly to her home (my son & family live in Honolulu and I live in Green Bay, WI). But, I was told the book was colorful and that Freyja was able to hold the book; but more importantly, she could suck on the corners (like she does with all her board books), and the book is still in one piece! One of the big pluses of shopping through Amazon is that I can pay and they will ship to any address. This saves me time and money (so I don't have to repackage gifts and then ship the item to Honolulu!). Amazon is also one of the few "stores" that does not add-on additional charges for shipping outside of the continental U.S.

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby's First Valentine, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Baby's First Valentine (Baby's First series) (Board book)
It was very colorful which I liked for a baby. This is the first book of this series that I've bought so I have nothing to compare it to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute book for the price, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Baby's First Valentine (Baby's First series) (Board book)
The baby was to young but it's a cute book. I bought it as a keepsake. It can be read anytime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Big Pictures, February 27, 2014
This review is from: Baby's First Valentine (Baby's First series) (Board book)
Very nice book,colors are very bright, pictures are large , I know he'll enjoy it. Looks like it can be wiped with damp cloth for drool clean up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, February 15, 2014
This review is from: Baby's First Valentine (Baby's First series) (Board book)
Good quality. Perfect for young children. Not too many words so they will sit and not lose interest too easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Baby's First Valentine (Baby's First series) (Board book)
Perfect book for for my grandsons first Valentine's Day! He is too young to appreciate it this year but my daughter can read it to him in the future. Very durable!

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a gift for a first Valentines, April 23, 2013
This review is from: Baby's First Valentine (Baby's First series) (Board book)
For a first Valentines gift this was great, just right for little hands to hold onto. would order like items again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson's First Valentine D, April 20, 2013
This review is from: Baby's First Valentine (Baby's First series) (Board book)
This is something to treasure for years to come. This will end up with the baby first photos and memorbiela. Very nice book.

Baby's First Valentine (Baby's First series)
Baby's First Valentine (Baby's First series) by Hinkler Books (Board book - January 1, 2013)
$5.99 $5.39