Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 18, 2014
My 7-month-old grandson likes his little Valentine book. Of course he doesn't know what's going on, but he turns pages well, and he knows how to manipulate a book. He enjoys turning these pages. It is a cute little book.
on March 13, 2013
I had bought the Halloween and Christmas ones at Barnes and Noble after the holidays and then went online to see if there were more in the series. Although the Valentine and Easter ones I ordered on amazon were in the same series, they were considerably smaller than the ones I got at B&N, about half the size and $4 more than I paid at B&N. So that was disappointing, although they are very cute books.
on March 20, 2013
I like to send books to my grandchildren every once in a while as I do not live close to them. So when our latest granddaughter had her first Valentine's Day, Grammi had to send her a book. This one is really cute and at 8 months she enjoys looking at it.
on February 11, 2014
Perfect book for for my grandsons first Valentine's Day! He is too young to appreciate it this year but my daughter can read it to him in the future. Very durable!
on July 26, 2014
This series is an excellent way for children to learn vocabulary, and even spelling! The images are vibrant and my daughters love them.
on March 20, 2013
My sins first valentines day and he loves this book. Nice pictures good quality. Like one picture on page. We look through it
on February 27, 2014
Very nice book,colors are very bright, pictures are large , I know he'll enjoy it. Looks like it can be wiped with damp cloth for drool clean up.
on March 10, 2014
It was very colorful which I liked for a baby. This is the first book of this series that I've bought so I have nothing to compare it to.
on March 11, 2014
I was looking for something to send my granddaughter who would be experiencing her 1st Valentine's Day @ 11 months old. I was sold on the fact that 1. it was a BOARD book, and 2. it is titled "Baby's First Valentine." I admit I haven't actually read the book nor have I seen the inside because I had the book mailed directly to her home (my son & family live in Honolulu and I live in Green Bay, WI). But, I was told the book was colorful and that Freyja was able to hold the book; but more importantly, she could suck on the corners (like she does with all her board books), and the book is still in one piece! One of the big pluses of shopping through Amazon is that I can pay and they will ship to any address. This saves me time and money (so I don't have to repackage gifts and then ship the item to Honolulu!). Amazon is also one of the few "stores" that does not add-on additional charges for shipping outside of the continental U.S.
on April 20, 2013
This is something to treasure for years to come. This will end up with the baby first photos and memorbiela. Very nice book.