5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft, great fit
Published on April 15, 2011 by Robert D. Ford

2.0 out of 5 stars very big hat!
No 1-2 month old is that size! The hat is good may be for a big 3-month old child... may be. It looks big enough to be a good fit for a 2-year old.
The quality and the color are good. However why state in the description from "0" month? Don't mislead the buyers! it is a very big sized hat! 6-12 month is more like it!
I'm very disappointed cuz I needed...
Published 6 months ago by Elena Samsonova

2.0 out of 5 stars very big hat!, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Babysoy Janey Baby Hat (Apparel)
I'm very disappointed cuz I needed a hat for a newborn not for one-year old kid. Bought many different hats from Babysoy and Mato & Hash hoping one of them will be actually small - wrong! They are all very big!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft, great fit, April 15, 2011
This review is from: Babysoy Janey Baby Hat (Apparel)
These hats are adorable! I was looking for something to fit our tiny little daughter (5 lbs 8.5oz!) and couldn't find anything other than the hat they gave us at the hospital that would fit. These do the trick -- they are still a little big, but since they are stretchy they stay on pretty well and it looks like they'll fit her for at least the next 6 months. They are 50% organic cotton and 50% soybean fiber, which must be why they are so soft. And I love that they benefit the Jane Goodall Institute! I just ordered two more!

5.0 out of 5 stars So adorable, May 20, 2011
This review is from: Babysoy Janey Baby Hat (Apparel)
I love this hat! It is very soft and has just enough stretch to fit well. The quality is very good and my baby girl looks incredibly cute. A great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute as heck!, June 16, 2014
Stacey (Saginaw, MI, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babysoy Janey Baby Hat (Apparel)
This hat is so so so soft! Super cute purplish color and if you need to you can adjust the knot to help adjust the size. Fits best in the 3-4 month range but stretches really nicely up to 6 months!

Great hat, Fair Trade and a donation to The Jane Goodall Institute! For the Win!

3.0 out of 5 stars I guess I expected more because..., September 27, 2013
This review is from: Babysoy Janey Baby Hat (Apparel)
Don't get me wrong! The hat's great and it will probably work just fine with my baby's needs when he
is born this December. But I was a little disappointed. I thought the fabric would feel more elastic.
The pictures seem to me to make it look almost like it has some kind of spandex similarity, but it's really just
like a thick cotton. Also the color is not as Royal (Bold) Indigo as I thought it might be judging from the photo's.
Now for the good! I will be using this hat for my newborn as his first take home hat! The fit looks like it will work just fine for
NB-3mths. The description says" 0-6mths", but I don't think it will stretch that far without popping off.
It's a nice 'Simple blue top knot' hat without all the goofiness of logos, but I'm not sure it's worth the $13 of cost and shipping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute hats but too big for my newborn., July 23, 2014
This review is from: Babysoy Janey Baby Hat (Apparel)
My baby boy was 6 lbs when he was born and all the hats I had bought prior to his arrival were WAY too big (Baby Gap). The reason I went ahead and bought these was because of one of the reviews that said these hats fits her tiny newborn, too. My babies typically have big heads, too, so I figured these would work for him for sure, but we'll just have to wait awhile! The fabric, color and construction seems great, though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Babysoy infant hat, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Babysoy Janey Baby Hat (Apparel)
Love these hats! So soft and adorable!

4.0 out of 5 stars A true 0-6 month beanie!, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Babysoy Janey Baby Hat (Apparel)
It sAys 0-6 months in the tag, and it's definitely a little bigger than I thought. But my little guy loves it and the fabric is so soft and comfy. It does get stretched a little bit after a few wears, so I just throw it in the wash. It's a good purchase because he'll be able to wear it for a very long time!

5.0 out of 5 stars get this cap. well worth it., June 19, 2014
Frankie Mendoza (El Cajon, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babysoy Janey Baby Hat (Apparel)
Nice color. Looks so cute on my boys head. Fabric is light and flexible. Snug enough to stay on and not to tight to leave a ring around the head.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome hat, June 17, 2014
This review is from: Babysoy Janey Baby Hat (Apparel)
These has are awesome. They are super soft and have a little stretch to them to all our little one to where them longer. They will work great for cool summer evening and this fall.

Babysoy Janey Baby Hat