4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect
Published on November 8, 2010 by sarapi

3.0 out of 5 stars weird fit
Published 11 months ago by SashaNYC

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, November 8, 2010
I was looking for a blanket sleeper that wasn't made of polyester and couldn't find any. That's when I found these Baby Soy winter organic footies. They are thicker than their usual ones and incredibly soft. They are pretty TTS... I bought 6-12M for my 4 months old. It is pretty big on her, but she can still wear it now. It will for sure fit her for a while. The feet are a good size (my DD is tall and many of the footies on the market didn't fit her feet - I'm thinking of Gap, for example). It is really cute, comfy and warm. I still use her sleepsack over it, but I know her arms will be warm too. The only con: the way it buttons up, it tends to open in the crotch area. But the many pros make me forget about this detail. And less buttons makes it easier for the middle of the night diaper change. I strongly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this sleeper, November 16, 2010
This review is from: Babysoy Baby Girls' O Soy Footie (Apparel)
My little one is long in the torso so a lot of footies are too short for her. These fit perfectly. I Iove the side snap/bottom snap combo for easy dressing and diapering. I wish these came in bigger sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, April 20, 2011
Sofia Celic (Seattle, WA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babysoy Baby Girls' O Soy Footie (Apparel)
This footie is thick and soft, which I love. I also love the colors and prints used. There is about an inch of overlap along the side snaps (used for getting baby in and out of the outfit) that mean there is minimal, if any, gaping between snaps. The separate snaps for access during diaper changes means there is less pull across the body in the hip/leg area, so less restriction on leg movement. The fit is roomy for the width but on the shorter side for the length. My baby is on the tall & thin side (75th percentile in height & 10th percentile in weight at 6 months) and I find the 6-12 month size is pretty loose around the middle but fits her perfectly for length right now. I'm not expecting to get a lot of use out of it because of the length, which is a shame given the price. I think the fit best suits babies on the short-average height range and would readily accommodate chunky babies.

3.0 out of 5 stars weird fit, September 24, 2013
The fabric is soft, which is great. It looks like in the picture there are fold overs at the hands to cover baby from scratching herself, but its just a regular sleeve cuff. For some reason the buttons are placed oddly... there are open flaps between buttons as baby goes about her day. The cut is very boxy. Not a lot of length but a LOT of extra room width-wise in the body, arms, legs... Would probably be perfect for a chubbier baby

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing fit, May 9, 2011
This review is from: Babysoy Baby Girls' O Soy Footie (Apparel)
Awesome prints, soft fabric -- but a very loosey-goosey, boxy, baggy fit. Unfortunately my long baby will outgrow these in length before filling them out. Also the snaps seem widely spaced and the interior flap construction is a bit bizarre, cotributing to the slouchy, messy fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable, September 5, 2010
I have a six week old little boy and I love to dress him in this outfit. It is so soft and adorable on him. It also has snaps on the side so it is easy to put on him without having to pull it over his head. It offers easy access to change his diaper.

3.0 out of 5 stars A mixed bag, September 19, 2013
I wanted to love this sleeper. The artwork is gorgeous, and it was incredibly soft when I first got it home. However, upon multiple washings, it began to pill. It also gaps at the knee. I have not had this problem with the fit or quality of the Baby Janey Baby Soy sleepers, so perhaps this is a fluke. I have the octopus one in a larger size, and I hope it wears like the Baby Janey sleeper, not this one!

1.0 out of 5 stars Shabby after 2 washes, May 18, 2013
Loved it at first, but after 2 washes, it looks super shabby, pill-y, and definitely does not look like a $30 onesie. The JaneySoy products have held up very well--disappointed this hasn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product, August 14, 2011
This review is from: Babysoy Baby Girls' O Soy Footie (Apparel)
Fits my baby well, she is 6 months old & about 18 lb. 75% ht & wt. Arms are a bit too long but she'll grow into them. Soft & warm. Cute design. I usually do not buy PJs for her this expensive but this was worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars SOFT SOFT SLEEPERS!, August 20, 2010
I love love love this sleepers. They are soooo soft. Unfortunately the snap up process is a little unintuitive. They have side snaps and bottom snaps... Design over Function?
But you can't beat the softness!

Babysoy Baby Girls' O Soy Footie