5.0 out of 5 stars **Another Bachelor bites the Dust**
I truly enjoyed this book. It is hot, sexy, and proves that a man who has sworn to remain a bachelor can be proven wrong by the right woman. Winston and Ainsley's story is one for the record books. The chemistry between these two characters is instant and grows over time. It develops into a wonderful love story that had to be told.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that...
Published 22 months ago by divas_lioness

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, not great
Published 21 months ago by DeeDee

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, not great, February 24, 2013
Let me start off by saying I'm a big Brenda Jackson fan and have read nearly all of her books. Now that that's out of the way, I'm dying to see her do something new. Out of the box. Totally different from anything she's ever done. Because while the characters and storylines change, the writing (tone/wording/IDK) doesn't change and makes me feel like I'm reading the same ol', same ol' book after book after book. I feel like the Bachelor series is supposed to be youthful and racier('I'm gonna take you hard'), but it just doesn't feel that way.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm gonna keep on her reading her books, I'm just gonna be doing a WHOLE lot of eye-rolling while doing so.

5.0 out of 5 stars **Another Bachelor bites the Dust**, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Bachelor Unclaimed (Harlequin Kimani Romance) (Mass Market Paperback)

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you get this book, you will not be disappointed *****5 star Read!!

5.0 out of 5 stars When Defeat Results in Pleasure......., January 24, 2013
Love2Read (WALDORF, MD, US) - See all my reviews
This is another sweet but sexy romantic tale from Brenda Jackson. Ainsley St. James is feisty but very passionate, just the combination that Winston Coltrane desires for a one night stand. But the one night seems to never end....

This is one of those love stories that you just want to see the characters unite because they belong together no matter what. You will enjoy the interaction between Ainsley and Winston because they are just likable people who just want to have fun but in the process discovers an admiration for one another that goes beyond the physical. Now, they do get physical in many ways but it just adds to the appreciation of being very attractive to someone.

Again Mrs. Jackson tangles with the notion of love at first sight, but she incorporates a believable story line that adds desirable traits to these two characters which encompass a romantic courtship.

The story is backdropped in the beautiful island of Hilton Head. In the story you will learn a little history about the island which is a plus. Seahorses will become a memorable marine life that you want to explore more.

All in all, this was a very good story. it moves along very nicely so that you can value how love at first sight can truly happen. I know you will enjoy reading this story.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, August 27, 2013
Reader "Patterson lover" (Nahant, MA United States) - See all my reviews
I would not suggest this to anyone.....even those I dislike...terrible!

Poorly written....story was nutso....everything about this book is not goo.

2.0 out of 5 stars boring, March 12, 2013
This book has the same plot guidelines her other books have....she quickly needs to come up with new material ..im finding it harder and harder to read her books. Boring

5.0 out of 5 stars A great beach read-fun & enjoyable., November 9, 2014
Fun and easy read. Well written. The series should be read in order.
I loved the characters. Don't think its a book for brain surgeons but if you want a fun beach read this series is for you.
I'd buy more in the series...I liked it that much.
Sometimes I just want to read a feel good book and not pick a part the situation and how it doesn't seem based on a possible real life situation.
This is that fun read.
Pull up a beach lounge and dig in.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great quick read, July 4, 2014
Tyanna N Blanchard (Maple Heights, OH, US) - See all my reviews
This book was a quick east read that kept me engaged from the first moment. I truly enjoyed this romance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i wanted, June 24, 2014
I have read several of the Bachelor series before and i cant wait for the others to come out. Well done Brenda Jackson. I just love your books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another one bites the dust, June 22, 2014
I just love Brenda Jackson. Her ability to tell a story filled with love,history, sex and laughter. This was a great story. Reading this book reminded me of the time I spent in Hilton head island. Awesome.

2.0 out of 5 stars typical story plot., June 17, 2014
Book was okay. You could predict the story plot at first read. Okay for a quick read and to waste a little time with on a rainy day.

Bachelor Unclaimed (Harlequin Kimani Romance)
Bachelor Unclaimed (Harlequin Kimani Romance) by Brenda Jackson (Mass Market Paperback - January 22, 2013)
$6.25