5.0 out of 5 stars Great trackage solution, January 22, 2013
Michael Janusek (Escondido, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bachmann 11.25" Radius Curved Track (6/Card) - N Scale (Toy)
These tracks work great for those of us with no room for a regular layout. I have had no trouble with bad electrical connections or derailments with these Bachmann tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to, September 10, 2012
Judy Folkmanis (emeryville, ca United States) - See all my reviews
I was amazed at how easily my 6-year old grandson assembled this little train set, with no help from his newpaper-reading grandparents. Just like that, he figured out how to make his train switch tracks, & occupy all kinds of morning doldrums at our household!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son's happy, mama's happy, July 7, 2014
Works perfectly with my sons Bachmann set. He wanted extra pieces to form a figure 8.

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, always., June 1, 2014
Since I started working with N and HO scale trains, and now using these in my work with driftwood art, I have trusted Bachmann products. Excellent quality. Excellent seller, as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Track, March 20, 2014
Love E-Z track for it makes everthing from layout to later changes as you system grows very simple for old hand or new guy alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Training a Senior?, January 7, 2014
Mag (Colorado, USA) - See all my reviews
Yes, I'm a senior retired woman and just bought my first train set before Christmas. I set it up on my extended dining table, added some "trees" and other village'y items, and ran it a lot. I have a CD called "Sleeping on a Train" and played it when the model train was going -- really created atmosphere. I was fine with the N-scale cars after I figured out the technique for setting them on the track -- frustrating at first -- I almost gave up. I ordered more extra track than I needed to make a large oval. The set came with a small circular track set-up which I found too small and boring. I got help from a friend in Florida to configure the oval, although I would have gotten it eventually, as I do with everything else. All in all, I love my train and extra track and will probably go further with this interest next year. Right now, though, it's all packed away with the holidays being over, but I will get the mood again probably in the fall. I may even get into a year-round village without the "holiday" feel. I am thinking about a bigger layout, but need to buy some plywood to make a platform over the existing dining table, then shove the whole thing closer to my huge picture windows which overlook the San Juan mountains to the south -- makes for a gorgeous background for a train village.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with the existing track, October 12, 2013
masterhankshake (Wake Forest, NC, US) - See all my reviews
These work great for temporary setups. They go together easily, stay together, and come apart easily. N scale makes it a bit more challenging to see where the connections are not quite right, but that's of no fault of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use..., August 21, 2013
I bought this extra track for my train set and they work great. The easy snap together track is one of the reasons I bout it in the first place. Good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, April 10, 2013
I bought some track to accomplish the lay out I desired. Works very well. I must say, So far everything I bought from Bachmann has been excellent

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 1, 2014
Great price and good value

Bachmann 11.25" Radius Curved Track (6/Card) - N Scale