Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo

on January 7, 2014
Yes, I'm a senior retired woman and just bought my first train set before Christmas. I set it up on my extended dining table, added some "trees" and other village'y items, and ran it a lot. I have a CD called "Sleeping on a Train" and played it when the model train was going -- really created atmosphere. I was fine with the N-scale cars after I figured out the technique for setting them on the track -- frustrating at first -- I almost gave up. I ordered more extra track than I needed to make a large oval. The set came with a small circular track set-up which I found too small and boring. I got help from a friend in Florida to configure the oval, although I would have gotten it eventually, as I do with everything else. All in all, I love my train and extra track and will probably go further with this interest next year. Right now, though, it's all packed away with the holidays being over, but I will get the mood again probably in the fall. I may even get into a year-round village without the "holiday" feel. I am thinking about a bigger layout, but need to buy some plywood to make a platform over the existing dining table, then shove the whole thing closer to my huge picture windows which overlook the San Juan mountains to the south -- makes for a gorgeous background for a train village.
on January 22, 2013
These tracks work great for those of us with no room for a regular layout. I have had no trouble with bad electrical connections or derailments with these Bachmann tracks.
on September 10, 2012
I was amazed at how easily my 6-year old grandson assembled this little train set, with no help from his newpaper-reading grandparents. Just like that, he figured out how to make his train switch tracks, & occupy all kinds of morning doldrums at our household!
on October 12, 2013
These work great for temporary setups. They go together easily, stay together, and come apart easily. N scale makes it a bit more challenging to see where the connections are not quite right, but that's of no fault of this product.
on November 22, 2015
This Bachman track, which includes roadbed and an easy and secure connection connection is just what I was looking for. Not cheap, but worth it. The entire transaction effortless and fast. I would definitely buy more of this.
on June 1, 2014
Since I started working with N and HO scale trains, and now using these in my work with driftwood art, I have trusted Bachmann products. Excellent quality. Excellent seller, as well.
on August 21, 2013
I bought this extra track for my train set and they work great. The easy snap together track is one of the reasons I bout it in the first place. Good buy.
on April 10, 2013
I bought some track to accomplish the lay out I desired. Works very well. I must say, So far everything I bought from Bachmann has been excellent
on July 7, 2014
Works perfectly with my sons Bachmann set. He wanted extra pieces to form a figure 8.
on March 20, 2014
Love E-Z track for it makes everthing from layout to later changes as you system grows very simple for old hand or new guy alike.