5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible consumer with reasonable expectations
Published on April 1, 2012 by J. L. Sharp

3.0 out of 5 stars not that much details on painting.
I am using these figures to do creative macro shoot. So far they deliver what I am asking for. Just wish there are more details in painting for these construction workers.
Published 12 months ago by Frank Yu

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible consumer with reasonable expectations, April 1, 2012
This review is from: Bachmann Trains Construction Workers (Toy)
HO Scale. Tiny figures meant for "Toy" train layouts --so yes, included in the "Toy" category. Choking Hazard clearly displayed at the top of the page. Did I mention that the figures are HO SCALE? Also clearly stated! These figures are well made and appropriately detailed, perfect for dressing a scene on a layout, but if you feel the item is too pricey for a half-dozen TINY men, then don't buy it. Know what you are purchasing. HO SCALE! There, now there should not be any more uninformed (ignorant) remarks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Toys but for model train layouts, October 26, 2011
J. MacBride (IDAHO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bachmann Trains Construction Workers (Toy)
This is a nice and well painted product and it looks great on my HO model train layout where I have a small construction scene. After reading several review posts for these types of products, the same negative theme that I see is that many consumers are buying these items as "toys" since Amazon markets these products as "toys" which I believe is misleading and causes much disapointment for buyers and may cause negative product reviews for these items not knowing what there intent is. The same theme that I see is that consumers are mad or upset because they are small, or you need a magnifying glass to look at them or they are not big enough to be played with. One review complained that the product does not state the size. However when you see the size scale of "HO" (which is stated) this is an indicater that the product is for "HO" scale model train layouts and that these products are made and designed for details for model electric train railroads where these HO scale figures, vehicles and buildings are used to match the size of a HO scale electric train. I think if Amazon were to try to market these items as HO scale scenery details for those in the HO model train hobby or any other hobby related to using these figures for their detail work, it may avoid many disapointed customers who purchase these items who think they are purchasing "toys" for their kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bachmann is better than what it used to be., December 25, 2013
This review is from: Bachmann Trains Construction Workers (Toy)
These are well painted and are going to make a nice addition to my HO scale layout. I've never been a fan of Bachmann but their quality has really improved in recent years. I will definitely be purchasing other Bachmann figures in the future as needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Bachmann Trains Construction Workers (Toy)
I know there are a lot of train guys out there, I'm not one of them, but my dad is. I bought these as a Christmas gift for him and he loved them. These are small and probably hard to paint, so the only thing that I had issue with was that one of them had some paint issues with it's face. It was the guy with the jackhammer. It kind of looked like the guy with the pickaxe smacked him right in the face with the pickaxe.

But these are a good product and cheaper than what I found at our local hobby shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, September 29, 2012
This review is from: Bachmann Trains Construction Workers (Toy)
I love the details on this miniature figures, you can see the hand painted facial details, wich I didn't expect.
I will order from them again.
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool People, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Bachmann Trains Construction Workers (Toy)
Enough different poses and jobs being done by these figures that you can find places all over your layout for them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Macro photography use, February 28, 2014
This review is from: Bachmann Trains Construction Workers (Toy)
These are really tiny and perfect for posing for macro photography. I had them demolishing mounds of chocolate. I may get more figures soon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Bachmann Trains Construction Workers (Toy)
: ( We received a broken worker I haven't had the time to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product just as, May 11, 2014
This review is from: Bachmann Trains Construction Workers (Toy)
Very good product just as shown

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken upon arrival, May 2, 2014
This review is from: Bachmann Trains Construction Workers (Toy)
I know these are for show and fragile, but when I opened the package some of them were broken in half.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›