Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on April 5, 2014
I'be been working on my model railroad for a couple of months now and thought, since I will have some roads as well as track, that this might be a nice addition. The price wasn't too bad, but then again , everyone is charging rather excessive prices for little pieces of plastic cr*p made in China, that probably cost the manufacturer and importer less than a dollar to make and import. The pictures of this item look better than the actual item, but I think that with some repainting, etc. they won't look too bad. I'd be much happier with these if they either cost about half as much, or looked more realistic. Overall my rating is that they are so-so.
on January 11, 2013
We have a Bachmann HO train and track, this piece just does not fit the track if you have an E Z fit track system.
on November 24, 2012
This crossing can't be used on a curve; however, I was able to get use from it on my layout. It is very basic with a low price. You might consider Bachmann's actuated RR Xing if your crossing is on a straight section of track. I used one on an N Scale layout and it worked beautifully.
on April 16, 2013
I ordered this for my son who is obsessed with trains. Within 30 minutes of having it, the signal arm fell off. The plastic is so flimsy. My son was very careful with it, but apparently it is not intended to move at all. I don't recommend this product unless you just want to literally set it up and look at it.
on January 6, 2013
My 8 year old grandson wants throw it out even if it is from Santa. The crossings do not fit securely in their slots & the gates do not stay up. The product is cheap & flimsy. Unfortunately I've misplaced the purchase document or I would return it. Oh well, live & learn.
on December 26, 2013
Nice manual crossing to add to an HO train layout. Requires practically no assembly and adds a great deal to the layout.
on August 4, 2013
For a train display that will not be played with, it would be excellent! But don't purchase it for a child to play with because it falls apart easily!
on January 2, 2014
When locomotive comes upon the crossing the arms do raise and when it has passed the lower. I wish they would throw in a little more of the roadway. They are also economical compared to some of the other companies. Bachman has quite a few accessories but a lot of them are of a sort of dated category. But if if it's a back to bast you want they can certainly help you out.
on March 29, 2016
got one brand new from e Bay and all it does is make the train jump the tracks or stop in the middle of the road,,, it looks good but that is about it, it will end up on a side track whth no traffik,,,junk
on September 21, 2012
Son is train crazy! He really likes these with his Amtrack set we also bought through Amazon! He uses it with his toy cars and unfortunately, there have been some train derailments in our house due to bad drivers but he always has an ambulance ready to help as well as police :)