Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bachmann Trains Blinking Bridge - N Scale (not compatible with E-Z Track)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on December 4, 2013
this is N scale, but is easy to confuse because it offers itself with some HO products.

The product was fine, just wrong scale.
on December 12, 2012
Okay, this connects to adjacent track only by the "rails" sliding together. Yeah it worked, but the bridge unit, was not designed, per se, to join with other sections of track with the "snap together" functionality of the regular track. I imagine with permanent mounting to a board or table there would be no issue... Mine was setting on a table top with no mounting to the surface so I ended using wire to tie two sections of track together with the bridge secured in the middle. So it should work okay. I like the blinking light which indicates power to the system so if I have a failure I know to look elsewhere to correct the problem. I have found n scale to be a little too small with a little too small a margin of error for putting and keeping the train on the track. But mine was one circle on a table for Christmas, so I can live with it. Price was reasonable and If one can get it free of tax and free shipping...well it works for me.
on November 26, 2012
This product was not what I was expecting. I am new to model trains and really just have the trains/track for the holidays. I was expecting a larger bridge. This is very small and is also for the black track. I have the Bachman EZ grey and black track. Just so you don't make the same mistake I do. I can't even use the bridge to know if it works. It is from the "Plasticville" series. It is a cute bridge but my locomotive is longer than the bridge itself. I would have liked a bridge that was at least 2 cars in length.

Again, it is not a bad train accessory but certainly not for me.

The seller was VERY fast in shipping this product!
on February 24, 2015
The train I have was advertised on the internet N scale. Therefore, I ordered the N scale bridge. As It turned out, My train is the HO scale. So, the bridge is not compatible. Anyway, I decided to keep the bridge because I might buy an N scale train in the future.
on January 13, 2014
To small for our train we just bought from you. Should have beem able to tell this when ordering on line.
on September 14, 2013
When the bridge arrived we knew right away it was the wrong scale. Our models are HO and this bridge is N scale. This should be more obvious to customers in the description. It otherwise seems okay. We cannot speak from experience however.
on December 20, 2012
The constant blinking is actually a distraction to the layout, but will keep the item and will upgrade to a layout later.
on February 4, 2013
This was for our 6 year old grandson and he LOVES the blinking lights on the bridge - it was perfect.
on January 6, 2015
This one came in the wrong scale as well as the tunnel, this has been resolved by reimbursement.
on September 15, 2014
Nice blinking bridge and fine addition to the track and running of the train!!