Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 12, 2012
Okay, this connects to adjacent track only by the "rails" sliding together. Yeah it worked, but the bridge unit, was not designed, per se, to join with other sections of track with the "snap together" functionality of the regular track. I imagine with permanent mounting to a board or table there would be no issue... Mine was setting on a table top with no mounting to the surface so I ended using wire to tie two sections of track together with the bridge secured in the middle. So it should work okay. I like the blinking light which indicates power to the system so if I have a failure I know to look elsewhere to correct the problem. I have found n scale to be a little too small with a little too small a margin of error for putting and keeping the train on the track. But mine was one circle on a table for Christmas, so I can live with it. Price was reasonable and If one can get it free of tax and free shipping...well it works for me.
on December 4, 2013
this is N scale, but is easy to confuse because it offers itself with some HO products.

The product was fine, just wrong scale.
on November 26, 2012
This product was not what I was expecting. I am new to model trains and really just have the trains/track for the holidays. I was expecting a larger bridge. This is very small and is also for the black track. I have the Bachman EZ grey and black track. Just so you don't make the same mistake I do. I can't even use the bridge to know if it works. It is from the "Plasticville" series. It is a cute bridge but my locomotive is longer than the bridge itself. I would have liked a bridge that was at least 2 cars in length.

Again, it is not a bad train accessory but certainly not for me.

The seller was VERY fast in shipping this product!
on January 13, 2014
To small for our train we just bought from you. Should have beem able to tell this when ordering on line.
on September 14, 2013
When the bridge arrived we knew right away it was the wrong scale. Our models are HO and this bridge is N scale. This should be more obvious to customers in the description. It otherwise seems okay. We cannot speak from experience however.
on December 20, 2012
The constant blinking is actually a distraction to the layout, but will keep the item and will upgrade to a layout later.
on February 4, 2013
This was for our 6 year old grandson and he LOVES the blinking lights on the bridge - it was perfect.
on December 8, 2012
bought this to go with my train track/train, doesn't fit the track and my train won't even go through it, don't know what good this is . Just a waste of time and money.
on December 26, 2012
The bridge does not match or fit the train set purchased. It was offered as an add on to the train set but, is unuseable. Very disappointed child who received it.
on July 23, 2013
It did not work out for are grandson it is not kid friendly. We did return this by mail on July 9, 2013