Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 29, 2012
Very nice bridge that details well. You could leave it as is or age it and do a major detail job. Nothing to do except to add it to your setup. It is only 4 and a half inches long so there is some adjusting needed.
on January 29, 2013
I really like this bridge alot. I just had to have a gully with a creek in it. I sawed a space 3 !/2 inch wide, 2 inches deep , seven inches long.
I decided to span the "chasm" with a home made structure. I wound up buying the Bachmann bridge, because it not only looked better, but functioned better.
I strongly reccomend this product.
on August 4, 2015
I wanted an HO gauge and they sent this N gauge instead. Bummer. It was pictured with the HO gauge items and I did not notice the difference until after it had arrived. I got sick shortly afterwards and now it's too late to send it back.
on January 28, 2015
I was a bit disappointed with this bridge. It costs more than my Kato bridge and the Bachmann bridge it looks pretty cheap. It's also on a shorter size track. It works ok but I won't buy another one of these.
on December 24, 2015
I have two on my layout. I placed it between two sections Bachmann easy track. Soldered the junctions and it works fine.
on February 19, 2013
Living in Colorado for the last 30 years; I've hiked a lot of high country narrow gauge steam railroad right-of-ways. Now, in my retirement, I've just entered the model railroad train culture. This is another highly detailed and quality BACHMANN Industries, Inc. product addition to my layout.
on January 14, 2014
Purchased this along with the piers to create a little bridge over a stream in our n-gauge setup. Prompt delivery.
on February 22, 2016
wrong size for me i have HO /this is N scale .oh well i will get a train set one day
on May 20, 2015
I have not had a chance to install the bridges yet but they look to work out fine
on November 27, 2015
As advertised and the price is great for this type of add-on.