Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 7, 2015
I purchased this track to add to my G Scale Bachman train set. This product is incredibly poorly made. It appears to be almost a thin tin like metal for the track rails with a cheap connection pin that doesn't work well at all. The track sections will not fit together at their connection points. I think I have messed two of the sections up just trying to get them to go together. The original track with the train set was not great, but at least you could put the track together.
on January 28, 2014
I purchased this and the curved track for my husband's Christmas train. I couldn't believe how quickly it arrived. It worked great and now he has a train that goes around the room instead of just around the tree! Everybody's happy!!
on January 12, 2014
I was happy that the item described on the web was clear resulting in me receiving exactly what I needed. Very happy with the tracks I purchased. Also, they were received timely.
on December 20, 2013
don't like the black plastic it's molded in, but the metal tracks are easily removable to paint them. At least that's what I did. Works great!
on March 17, 2013
I have found the majority of the Bachmann trains and their accessories to be of acceptable value and quality and would recommed this product.
on May 10, 2016
Tracks received were rusted and smelled strongly of maple syrup indicating burnt wiring had been an issue at some point. Advertised as new.
on January 4, 2015
It is what it is
on October 27, 2013
stays on the track and, as long as I don't need to get up off my butt every 10 minutes to put it back on the track, I'm happy.
on January 5, 2016
These worked well to extend the tracks. Fit perfectly together with no hassle
on November 8, 2014
indoor use only,, will rust, cheap Chinese metal