Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on June 17, 2012
This was my first purchase from these folks and it was a happy one. My only comment is that the houses were "snap-together" yet some glue was required for the doors and windows. Still, they arrived on time and in good condition and, as importantly, at a very good price.
on January 19, 2013
I was initially disappointed that his is a plastic, put-together item, but my husband was well aware of that fact and very happy with the item. Also, he had seen this in hobby stores and the price on Amazon was much lower and more affordable, so good value
on August 9, 2013
This set is VERY different from other plasticville kits I have. (Including Diner, Town Hall, Police Station, Apartment Building and Hobo Jungle)

The doors are quite a bit larger scale than other bachmann kits I have. As such, they look odd unless they're in their own part of the layout. These are a little bit smallish and the over sized doors just make them look even smaller.

They were not ready to assemble out of the box. Significant mold line flash in the corners where they fit together was present. It's not a lot of clean up, but I haven needed to do clean up in the past on Plasticville kits. That said, it may be even a positive as you can be sure to have a tight, glueless fit if this is for a holiday display you want to take down and store.

Unlike other plasticville kits, this is not entirely designed as a press-fit kit. Doors and windows require glue, there's no tabs to hold them in place without it. The bevel where the two roof halves meet is not correct for the angle of the roof, creating a quite noticeable gap from the sides (fortunately, the gap is towards the bottom).

They're a good value for the money, but I did not like them nearly as much as my other plasticville kits.
on January 31, 2013
Simple for a train display. Easy to put together with some glue to help. Good addition to the display. Nice.
on June 29, 2015
Just what I had hoped for
on May 21, 2013
Such a great price for a great product and they were easy to put together. Price was lower than the local hobby stores. Will probably buy some more just so my grandson and I can build them together.
on October 19, 2014
Bought this for my great-nephew as a Christmas gift in 2013. He loves it and his dad told me it was a good addition to his collection.
on January 20, 2016