5.0 out of 5 stars FIG8
Published 2 months ago by mrovationguitar

3.0 out of 5 stars Bachmann Trains Snap-Fit E-Z Track 30 Degree Crossing
Bachmann Trains Snap-Fit E-Z Track 30 Degree Crossing is a great addition to the set layout and allows great 8
Published 9 months ago by Jg

5.0 out of 5 stars FIG8, December 1, 2014
This review is from: Bachmann Trains Snap-Fit E-Z Track 30 Degree Crossing (Toy)
I bought this to turn my ho scale track & my 6yr old son's into a fig8. My track & his together we made a fig8 with extended loops on each side. Not sure who liked it more. 40 YR old ad or 6 yr old son. Not 100% sure but think mama liked it best when we picked it up out of her living room floor. This peice may not get used alot but well enjoyed when it does. Trains are at the moment around Christmas Tree. of course.

4.0 out of 5 stars bachmann trains snap-fit e-z track 30 degree crossing, January 31, 2014
it meet all expectation,it fit into the thoroughbred train set without any problem.
i have no dislike comments.
and i would recommend it to a friend.
i have been using these snap-fit e-z track products for a year now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the Bachmann E-Z Track set, May 5, 2013
Easy to add to the existing tracks - makes many more layouts possible. May son loves having this as part of his track layout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift addition, December 31, 2013
Bought this as an addition to a regular train set with oval track. Just to make it interesting enough for the kids

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy as they Look, December 24, 2012
Paul K (United States) - See all my reviews
These tracks were as easy to put together as they look. They stay together nicely too. Wish they had these when I was growing up.

Now - if the trains would just cooperate and stay connected we'd be in business...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory for an excellent train set!, January 10, 2013
admat97 (Tampa, FL USA) - See all my reviews
Picked up this train set to accessorize my yearly holiday amusement park. The scale is perfect for the World's Fair amusements. The crossing allows me to set different paths through the mini-park. Very happy with this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is snap track & cool, May 6, 2014
AS with my other reviews of all the pieces of snap track from Bachmann, it don't get any easier to lay track systems that work and give little or no trouble.

5.0 out of 5 stars x marks the spot, January 29, 2015
perfect for our train set. my sweetie was so good i got him more track to go with the train i got him last year. so what if he's 80 years young!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bachmann Trains Snap-Fit E-Z Track 30 Degree Crossing, May 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 6, 2015
William J. Biondi (Lake Geneva, WI United States) - See all my reviews
Very useful to the layout

Bachmann Trains Snap-Fit E-Z Track 30 Degree Crossing