Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 1, 2014
I bought this to turn my ho scale track & my 6yr old son's into a fig8. My track & his together we made a fig8 with extended loops on each side. Not sure who liked it more. 40 YR old ad or 6 yr old son. Not 100% sure but think mama liked it best when we picked it up out of her living room floor. This peice may not get used alot but well enjoyed when it does. Trains are at the moment around Christmas Tree. of course.
on December 24, 2012
These tracks were as easy to put together as they look. They stay together nicely too. Wish they had these when I was growing up.

Now - if the trains would just cooperate and stay connected we'd be in business...
on January 31, 2014
it meet all expectation,it fit into the thoroughbred train set without any problem.
i have no dislike comments.
and i would recommend it to a friend.
i have been using these snap-fit e-z track products for a year now.
on January 10, 2013
Picked up this train set to accessorize my yearly holiday amusement park. The scale is perfect for the World's Fair amusements. The crossing allows me to set different paths through the mini-park. Very happy with this item.
on December 27, 2015
love the new track it works great with my layout I already got I plan on getting more track and train cars from this website I would give amazon.com an a for all there service that they have provited me with
on May 5, 2013
Easy to add to the existing tracks - makes many more layouts possible. May son loves having this as part of his track layout.
on December 31, 2013
Bought this as an addition to a regular train set with oval track. Just to make it interesting enough for the kids
on July 26, 2016
The train loves it! I'm nine years old. So smooth when the train goes over it. But if you want to make a figure eight, you should get the 90 degree crossing.
on May 6, 2014
AS with my other reviews of all the pieces of snap track from Bachmann, it don't get any easier to lay track systems that work and give little or no trouble.
on January 29, 2015
perfect for our train set. my sweetie was so good i got him more track to go with the train i got him last year. so what if he's 80 years young!