5.0 out of 5 stars New easy track
This is a superb improvement over the old track system for HO trains. With the roadbed integral to the track, it snaps together easily and is smooth and easy to use.
Published on December 20, 2010 by E. D. Watson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not realistic for O scale narrow gauge
Published 5 days ago by Ken

5.0 out of 5 stars New easy track, December 20, 2010
This review is from: Bachmann Trains Snap-Fit E-Z Track 18? Radius Curved Track (4/card) (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bachmann Trains Santa Fe Flyer, January 3, 2014
I bought the Bachmann Trains Santa Fe Flyer train set and thought I needed more tracks to make it interesting. As it turned out this is a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, January 5, 2013
True, these are not like the ones I had when I was a kid but these slide together easy. They're a hard plastic base, metal rails. Only one word of caution; If you don't pay attention you can slip them together while still having the metal tracks misaligned. Not that it's hard to put them together but it's easy to overlook because they will still go together.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good train track, October 28, 2012
RF (Ft Polk, LA United States) - See all my reviews
The track is good but does not seem that durable. I do not let my 6 year old play or build with it, I put the track together and let him do the rest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple/Easy, May 6, 2014
Well it is snap track, what can you say about it? Anyone can lay functioning track systems and in about 1/10 the time of most other systems of track.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not realistic for O scale narrow gauge, February 23, 2015
Ken "Ken Hecker" (Fullerton, California USA) - See all my reviews
This series of Snap-Fit E-Z Track is very nice, but I do wish Bachmann, which in other cases supports the On30 scale and gauge, would also produce track for that gauge. This is HO scale and gauge, but from what I can see, it says so only in tiny letters on the package. They promote this HO gauge track as usable for On30 (O scale - 1:48 and 2 1/2 foot gauge), and it is true, it works just fine for On30, but does not look good on the layout, as ties (for our friends in the UK "sleepers") are too small and too close together. PECO makes track specially for On30, although it is not modular and not so easy to put together. I've used this E-Z Track as an expensive way to plan a large layout, but will be laying the PECO track in the end.

4.0 out of 5 stars Team Effort, December 17, 2012
The help of my 6 and 8 year old grandchildren was required to put this track together. They were able to show me how to make this work. Assembly assisted with my "bonding" efforts a lot. I'm sure that I could not have put this track together without their engineering skills. I should have ordered more track and several variations and will do so after Christmas. Maybe then the grandkids will let me play with the train.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks!, April 11, 2013
I bought my husband a train for Christmas, and I am so glad I decided to get the extra tracks! The 4-packs are perfect and the quality and functionality are fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 10, 2012
Package arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The pieces fit perfectly into the tracks we already had. Son uses them constantly and have not had any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, February 7, 2014
Package contained all parts. Tracks went together easily however I recommend that an adult either do it or help.

Nice HO starter set.

Bachmann Trains Snap-Fit E-Z Track 18? Radius Curved Track (4/card)
$11.12
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.