5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
My son wasn't really interested in the trains as they just went around in circles. When we added the auto switches in various places it made it far more interesting, especially with the dcc controles.
Published on September 18, 2011 by PJMack15

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine
This item was fine but again I needed another one to make it work. It was my first time buying this item I now know that you need a lot of track to make these items work.
Published 8 months ago by Reginald Holland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 18, 2011
This review is from: Bachmann Trains Snap-Fit E-Z Track Remote Turnout - Left (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars works fine, March 8, 2014
I am very happy with this product. I only had manual switches before I got this. I like it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reveiw of service., January 30, 2014
They got it here quick, the product is great, I would recommend them ! I'll be looking for right side turnout next.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice working split track, May 18, 2013
A Kid's Review
Fits in well if you are using the EZ system which was my first mistake but since I had it I needed a few of these turnouts for additional lines

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as presented, February 11, 2013
I replaced both my manual turnouts with these. It beats reaching over your railroad and knocking train cars off track.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, August 11, 2012
Michael Beck (Florence, Alabama. 35630) - See all my reviews
This was my second train layout. I have dealt with Bachmann products and have never been disappointed. Found they are quality. I really like the E-Z track.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bachmann Trains Snap _E-Z Track Remote... someone ..., September 7, 2014
Bachmann Trains Snap _E-Z Track Remote... someone in my family what it ,so I got for them that was it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, August 26, 2014
Bachmann makes great products. No corrosion in or on the package. Delivered promptly. Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 1, 2014