5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
My son wasn't really interested in the trains as they just went around in circles. When we added the auto switches in various places it made it far more interesting, especially with the dcc controles.
Published on September 18, 2011 by PJMack15

2.0 out of 5 stars Great in theory, much better with some modifications.
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Great in theory, much better with some modifications., August 11, 2013
I ordered this one and a left hand turnout because I've been pretty satisfied with the regular Bachmann E-Z tracks. What a disappointment both these turnouts are. The switching rails do not have room to move far enough to the left, so most of my locos and cars are hit-and-miss on actually making the turn. The only thing I have that is able to consistently make the turn is an 8-wheel drive diesel loco. All the others will make it once, make it twice, make it half-way and derail, or not make it at all. The Atlas manual turnouts I own have a small notch cut into the main rails to allow the switching rail to recess so the wheels don't get hung up. Not so with these Bachmann tracks. Maybe if I take a dremel to the rails I can make my own recess.

UPDATE August 19, 2013:
I did take the Dremel to the tracks and they now work flawlessly, so my assumption about the notch in the rail was dead on. There was also a problem with the union between the outer rail and the switched rail where a corner of the rail stuck out just enough to cause some of my cars to get bumped off at higher speeds. I'm going to add some pictures to the product page so ya'll can see what I did to fix the problems. While my work is not pretty in the pictures, the second attempt on the other track was much cleaner and less noticeable. I'm still leaving this review at 2 stars because Bachmann should manufacture these with the notch in place and the rails properly aligned so they actually work out of the box.

3.0 out of 5 stars so so, June 25, 2012
I dont know why but some of my train cars will derail on this track ,it is not clear why and not all my train cars will do this ,so i cant run all my train cars because of this . anyone has any answers?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 18, 2011
This review is from: Bachmann Trains Snap-Fit E-Z Track Remote Turnout - Left (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, February 11, 2013
I replaced both my manual turnouts with these. It beats reaching over your railroad and knocking train cars off track.I replaced both my manual turnouts with these. It beats reaching over your railroad and knocking train cars off track.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super switch, February 8, 2013
Just right for our layout. Good quality. Would recommend to others. Have found that Bachman delivers where HO layouts are used

5.0 out of 5 stars works fine, March 8, 2014
I am very happy with this product. I had only had manual switches before I got this and it works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars works fine, March 8, 2014
I am very happy with this product. I only had manual switches before I got this. I like it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reveiw of service., January 30, 2014
They got it here quick, the product is great, I would recommend them ! I'll be looking for right side turnout next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, July 17, 2013
Very Good
It was present for my grant soon and the news from him are very good .I don’t have a personal opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice working split track, May 18, 2013
A Kid's Review
Fits in well if you are using the EZ system which was my first mistake but since I had it I needed a few of these turnouts for additional lines

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›