5.0 out of 5 stars Best Track I've Ever Had - Works on Carpet
Published on January 21, 2012 by A. Payne

3.0 out of 5 stars E-Z track
Not enough information to say what guage it was. Otherwise it was a good ad. Great price but just the wrong size after I had to ask for that information.
Published 10 months ago by Ronald Lolley

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Track I've Ever Had - Works on Carpet, January 21, 2012
This review is from: Bachmann Trains Snap-Fit E-Z Track 9 inch Straight Track (4/card), Gray Roadbed (Toy)
My son and daughter are now old enough to experience my old HO trains and some new Thomas trains that Santa brought. My track after all of these years needed to get updated. I bought this track and it is well built, allows me to set up the train on all flooring surfaces including carpeting. This track is so easy to put together my 4 years helps and gets it right almost every time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and easy to build and store...especially useful under the Christmas tree, January 18, 2013
Nothing complex about this system...fits together easily and disconnects without harming the connection. I split a 4X8 layout from under the tree into 2 pieces and stored it so next year It will be a simple job to reassemble it.

3.0 out of 5 stars E-Z track, October 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
Good quality jsut as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Track is track, March 4, 2014
Works fine, easy to lay and fool proof under most conditions. Makes grade control and planning for turnouts and such very easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars What everyone needs, February 22, 2014
This is perfect, this is exactly what my wife needed so that she can get more options available to her when she is making her tracks for her train set to set up around the holidays. She loves to put it up around the tree & we have 4 boys so we always have a ton of gifts & things out for the holidays so we need to be able to set up a train track that will work with our set up for that particular year.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 20, 2014
As expected. Prefect for what I was looking for. It has done what I thought it would do and made me happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars EZ fix, July 22, 2013
needed to add more track to make room for some switches, was to close so had to get some straight track.

4.0 out of 5 stars good track., July 17, 2013
It worked perfect to go along with my engine!!!!!!:-) it was smooth and straight, there there was no problem at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to Assemble., April 28, 2013
Pruduct works good.
Just getting back into this hobby.
Found the EZ track to be a user friendly system for all age's.

Rate and Discover Movies