Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bachmann Trains Snap-Fit E-Z Track 9 inch Straight Track (4/card), Gray Roadbed
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 21, 2012
My son and daughter are now old enough to experience my old HO trains and some new Thomas trains that Santa brought. My track after all of these years needed to get updated. I bought this track and it is well built, allows me to set up the train on all flooring surfaces including carpeting. This track is so easy to put together my 4 years helps and gets it right almost every time.
on January 18, 2013
Nothing complex about this system...fits together easily and disconnects without harming the connection. I split a 4X8 layout from under the tree into 2 pieces and stored it so next year It will be a simple job to reassemble it.
on February 22, 2014
This is perfect, this is exactly what my wife needed so that she can get more options available to her when she is making her tracks for her train set to set up around the holidays. She loves to put it up around the tree & we have 4 boys so we always have a ton of gifts & things out for the holidays so we need to be able to set up a train track that will work with our set up for that particular year.
on October 11, 2013
Not enough information to say what guage it was. Otherwise it was a good ad. Great price but just the wrong size after I had to ask for that information.
on July 17, 2014
This train track is excellent! I goes together so easily and has smooth joints between pieces.
However, the headline needs to say what gauge it is. I wanted N scale, but I got HO. but I already had an HO Caboose.
But this is great track indeed.
on December 16, 2015
Perfect fit. These guys are much better than the old school tracks that never sat flush and busted up your fingertips just trying to get them connected. Even the kids can use these.
on March 4, 2014
Works fine, easy to lay and fool proof under most conditions. Makes grade control and planning for turnouts and such very easy.
on January 20, 2014
As expected. Prefect for what I was looking for. It has done what I thought it would do and made me happy.
on August 23, 2014
i was very happy with my shipment it arrived on time and was in good shape. the product is very good and so is the vendor THANK YOU VERY MUCH-BOJOS
on March 22, 2013
I wasn't expecting them to come in silver however, they blend in rather nicely. They fit together perfectly and the price was right.