Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 31 questions
votes
yes. he could pull 10 cars
Dec 8, 2013 by David
vote
It was made in China. I got it for my boys, and they love it.
Nov 23, 2014 by Kim Spitzky
votes
i would say about 8 and up. I purchased for my 5 year old he was able to operate it, but struggled to get the train or cars back on the track if they derailed. Additionally he was very rough on the cars and track and some did not hold up to the abuse. This is a nice little train but only for kids that have some restraint from wanting to remove from the track and constantly handle.
Nov 21, 2014 by Tail happy
votes
We have a Thomas HO bachman set that does not connect to this one. I'm not sure about others.
2 days ago by Kim Spitzky
votes
There's a kit on Amazon I bought that allowed us to do the figure 8 but I can't recall which kit it was. It shows the configuration. I can't count the track for you because we have it down right now. Irritated with the couplings.
26 days ago by Bob Blick
votes
I tried this train....it simply would not stay on the track nor would the cars remain coupled.
Nov 9, 2014 by cokoamojo
votes
Not sure what DCC is...direct current? Battery operated? If so that would depend if the gauges are compatible.
Nov 9, 2014 by David
votes
I added 12 pieces of straight track and had no problems with the power around the track. Just make sure the connections between the tracks are tight. Hope this helps.
Nov 7, 2014 by charlie newman
votes
no buildings or additional items to this set,although some do have extra items.
Nov 2, 2014 by Linda S Mercer
votes
Most HO cars found on Amazon will work.
Oct 31, 2014 by Winkie's Toys & Hobby
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers