5.0 out of 5 stars N Scale - Bachmann Two-Story House
Looks good in my little town. Love the car out front. Also like the base that it sits on, blends well with the green grass on platform. And of course, it's well made. The way it's going, Bachmann N trains, Bachmann accsessories, I'll have to name the town, Bachmann. ~ Or not!
Published 18 months ago by Lady Nite Owl

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, but assembly and gluing is shoddy.
Published 10 months ago by Jon Rista

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, but assembly and gluing is shoddy., October 15, 2013
Jon Rista (Aurora, CO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bachmann Two-Story House - N Scale (Toy)
I purchased these largely to practice my painting and weathering skills, without much concern about whether they would fit on my N-scale railroad. It's good I did, as upon receiving these, I noticed that while the models themselves are decent, the workmanship put into their construction is pretty shoddy. Parts are not always aligned well, glue often spills out of joints a bit. I wouldn't actually use the models I received on any actual railroad given the workmanship.

They have been serving their intended purpose well, however...as practice models for improving painting and weathering skill. I may eventually try to fix some of the misaligned joints and clean up the glue as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars N Scale - Bachmann Two-Story House, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Bachmann Two-Story House - N Scale (Toy)

Bachmann Two-Story House - N Scale