Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Price:$12.57+ $5.49 shipping

on July 13, 2014
This is a toy, not an item for any serious modeler. (I did not realize that it was really "Plasticville", which is now owned by Bachmann. Had I known I would never have bought it. I remember Plasticville as a producer of cheap plastic structures for toy trains in the 1960's. Nothing has changed.
The tank itself has obvious, poorly glued seams on both sides. The spout and structural members underneath are loaded with flash and poorly trimmed sprues. The spout (also loaded with flash) is connected to the counterweights with stiff black thread that is simply knotted in place with the ends hanging out.
The company's return policy is for you to pay the shipping both ways. That comes to over eight dollars on a sixteen dollar item. Sometimes it's best just to admit you've been taken in and make the best of what you've got. That's what I plan to do. I have learned my lesson with Best Service Stores, never to buy from them again.
on February 25, 2013
Through return and replacement, I've recieved three (3) of these 'N-scale', BACHMANN 'Plasticville' (Bachmann Item No. 45810) steam train water tanks with the very small plastic part (the water filler spout roof support hanger) broken. It seems as though the model water tank has shifted within the 'original' BACHMANN display box with the original Amazon shipment and ALL replacements. It appear that the model water tanks doesn't stay stuck ( double-back tape method ) to the display box's cardboard base. None of the BACHMANN display boxes were opened previous to my receiving them.
on December 28, 2012
The water tank was a nice addition to the train layout my son has He was looking for additional pieces and found this. It was a Christmas gift and he was very happy with it. The shipping was very fast and the price extremely reasonable as compared to hobby shops. We will buy again from Amazon!
on May 4, 2013
My husband and I are delighted with this Water Tank. Very nicely made. We are looking forward to seeing how his layout will look with all the items we have for it now.. This Water Tank sure does help.. The packaging and all was nice also. We did not have any problems with it. It also arrived on time if not before time..
on January 12, 2013
This model is highly detailed and true to scale (N scale). It is sturdy, not delicate, as to cause problems with large hands moving about the Train Yard, bumping into things. I am very satisfied with this model and how it enhances my locomotive maintenance area of my small
N scale layout.
on January 26, 2013
This looks authentic & is well made. Should last for many train "trips!" I have a great respect fot Bachmann products.
on February 22, 2014
Every now and then someone gets it right and the world is a better place. Well this little tank is great and works so nice with all my steam train years layout that the world is a better place!
on April 2, 2015
Everything I expected. Good service. OK
on September 22, 2014
works just fine on my model railroad
on August 7, 2014