Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on June 3, 2014
needs more substance. all it consisted of were common sense tactic, wanted more detail and better example what basic living would be likke
on February 22, 2015
Don't really care for this book
on January 27, 2014
It just wasn't what we expected. But that doesn't mean others would not love this book. Not meaning to criticize.
on January 21, 2013
Had I thumbed through this in a book store it would have remained on the shelf. If you find this book at a yard sale for 50 cents, breeze through it and set it down.
on March 5, 2012
I was very excited to get this item on its expected arrival day.My excitment dropped quickly when I opened up the box and saw that my "brand new" book was ripped on all corners.This is a birthday gift for someone special and I am extremely embarrassed to have to give this to him.I must say, I feel like I should have just bought a used version of this book, at least the price would explain the condition.I wouldn't recommend purchasing new items from this user.
55 comments|6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse