Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 25, 2007
I love this album. If you are down, you will probably feel a lot better. That's how depressing it is... but in a good way. You'll be like, WOW, my life is OK compared to this! LOL. I love the whole vibe of the album. Her voice, the grooves, everything. Back to Black is the best track, hands down. Amy is definitely worth the hype.
on November 3, 2007
My family and I really enjoy this CD. Call me odd but there is something amusing about watching my baby dance to Rehab. This disc has one great song after another. I have played it during a dinner party as well as just everyday listening. The songs stay in your head and I look forward to listening to it again. A think it is a must have.
on April 11, 2007
When I heard her music, I was taken away by the gifted musical phrasing of Amy Winehouse. Unfortunately, with the CD beginning with "Rehab" and ending with "Addicted," - not to mention to numerous reports of drunken vomiting and missed concerts - I don't think this star will be around to shine all that brightly. Buy the CD now while she can still vocally move you. It's an honest keeper, but I don't expect any follow up CDs to be worth owning.
on June 11, 2007
I haven't been this blown away by a CD since Lauryn Hill's "Mideducation" CD. Amy Winehouse is an amazing singer-songwriter - I can't get enough of her unique vocals. I love it more each time I listen to it! It is so refreshing to hear something so new and unique in this day and age. Highly recommended CD, you won't be disappointed.
on March 26, 2007
This is an addictive album, i am on my 12th run in four days. It's that "DAMM GOOD". A great value for the money with adult,compelling lyrics that made me happy Ms.Winhouse crafted this masterpiece. This album should be a very strong candidate for album of the year, if not then there truly is no justice. P.S. This woman can SANG.
on December 24, 2014
I miss her now, Wednesday, 24 December 2014, more than ever. Amy Winehouse is the 21st Century Billie Holiday; even if it’s not recognized as such at this time. Amy’s voice and music will permeate lives for decades - through many “next” generations. When it is finally realized, the majesty of her unique voice, the wound will feel much deeper due to fact, she gave us so few samples. I wished there could have been many, many, more songs. I will aid in the world remembrance of you. R.I.P.
on July 24, 2007
This CD was given to me as a birthday gift this past weekend. Well Amy Winehouse, you have totally won my heart! You are not only gifted & talented as a young woman, you ROCK sister! Please give us more of you! This CD is for everyone! No matter your age. So get your copy NOW! You won't be disappointed. Really.
on August 10, 2015
I was very impressed. I heard songs from her first album, and i think she has really honed in on her skills. She has a very mixed sound. A little Patsy Kline, Jill Scott and Lauren Hill. She did not get a 5 star because of that horrible rap remix on track 11. That really sucked. Other than that she is great.
on June 8, 2007
This girl's voice is amazing and her lyrics are very personal. Even though it does have a very 60's girls-group vibe, it never feels dated. The songs sound very much the same throughout, but I liked it so that wasn't a big deal to me.
on April 13, 2007
This is the most raw, honest, innovative collection of songwriting and performances I have heard in quite some time. Every track rings true and each time you play this recording, it is like the first exciting time. That is the sign of a true classic recording. Think Etta James, Bettye Lavette, Ruth Brown, Esther Philips, Betty Carter, Nina Simone and a tinge of Shirley Bassey. Amy doesn't carbon copy any of these fine ladies, but the influence is clear. Essential to a true music lover's collection!!!

Amy Winehouse is the real thing!!!