Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Back From Hell: A Tribute To Sam Kinison
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on November 9, 2010
Sam Kinison may not be for everyone but watching it on netflix certainly made my night.
All his stuff still seems fresh and bold. The film interviews are cool and really interesting.
I didn't know he was a preacher first - OMG!

espana doggie
on June 29, 2013
A Sam Kinison tribute, interesting, it's kind of like a memorial. Several comics share their memories and insights on Sam. How many of these guys really knew him? There are a lot of interesting classic Kinison clips, and some clips from a Hollywood Comedy Store memorial show that was OK (Marc Maron's set was probably the best). I didn't know Sam and Ice T were pals. Brief, yet satisfying.
on February 5, 2015
Good to see so many current talents in SO many different performance genres pay tribute to the master. Sam, we miss you. But your wit, your spirit, and your SCREAM will echo through the ages...
on February 8, 2016
A celebrity interview style biography for the life Sam K. as seen through the eyes of his diverse friends.

Personal note***
I'd never known him before I saw this, now I'm a fan. Awesome.
on December 16, 2012
I bought this for my son. He really likes Sam Kinison's work. He has enjoyed it very much. If you are Sam Kinison fan, you will want this.
on January 4, 2015
Another stand-alone Documentary on Sam.
on December 8, 2010
I'd recommend this video to any Sam Kinison fan, anywhere. Tells a great story and has some of the funniest clips of his career! AAA+++
on August 1, 2014
How can you not love this?
on October 30, 2014