A Haunting 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
Episode 7 is currently unavailable
1. Blood Visions The Johnson family has found what they consider their perfect home in Michigan. But it turns out to be haunted, and a demon targets their son for possession. Only the power of prayer can restore peace and sanity.
2. Angels and Demons When a demon haunts the home of Maryland single Mom Kathie Sheats, psychics, priests and paranormal investigators fail to resolve the issue. Only Kathie herself can conquer the dark entity with the help of an angel.
3. Nightmare in Bridgeport When his mother's house is haunted by a demon, Connecticut paranormal investigator Bob Baker calls in colleagues and a Bishop for help. But when they fail to cleanse the home, it's up to Bob to do the job, using experience from his own “haunted” past.
4. House of Horrors The historic Allen House in Arkansas is haunted. Mark and Rebecca Spencer knew it when they bought it. They investigate the cause of the haunting, discover the home's secret past and a previous owner who committed suicide.
5. Dark Dreams Michigan attorney Chris Gibbons and his family move into their dream house ... which becomes a nightmare. A bizarre combination of terrifying dreams and ghost sightings force Chris to do battle with the supernatural.
6. Nightmare Upstairs When the VanLandingham family moves into an Arkansas home, their young daughters become the target of a supernatural attack by dark entities. After fruitless efforts by a Pastor and paranormal investigator, they decide to abandon their “dream house” fore
7. Back From the Grave North Carolina natives Jamie and Aaron live a “perfect” Southern lifestyle ... until a dark entity begins communicating with and terrifying their children. The family risks ridicule by neighbors and family when they call paranormal experts to the rescue.
8. The Uninvited Lynn and Jason Ryder purchase a historic Connecticut restaurant, only to be overwhelmed by forces of evil when employees and patrons are attacked. Investigators, mediums and clairvoyants are called in to rid the restaurant of its demonic past.
9. The Exorcism of Cindy Sauer Georgia single Mom Cindy Sauer tries to get over the sudden death of her husband when dark shadows and nightmares convince her that a demon is haunting her. Cindy turns to a Pastor to exorcise the entity before it drives them literally insane.
10. Death's Door Victoria Dane of New Mexico awakens from a near-death experience to discover she is being attacked by a dark, demonic entity. With the help of investigators, she soon realizes she has opened a door to a paranormal world that may never be shut.
I thought that the acting was brilliant in this episode, especially the actress playing Cindy Sauer,her story kept me engaged throughout, and I was eager to see what would happen in the end. of how they would save her soul from the Demon ..one of the scariest episodes ever, and a perfect example of what A Haunting is all about this woman was possessed by a demon her eyes were So Big and Black.
I think this episode is my favorite; it holds my interest all the way through and shows me that there is more out there than I could even begin to compred.Published 5 months ago by Mr. Higgle-Piggle
This is one of the most disturbing a terrifying episodes I have seen in my many years of watching similar programs. Read morePublished 5 months ago by K-cee Kit
SCARY!!!!! I hope the new season is coming soon. This show is well done. Can't wait for the next season.Published 9 months ago by Julia Morin
New stories from witnesses, with some footage, and great atmosphere. I love the different view points, and the creepiness to each story. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Rena
This season's performers are not as believable or intriguing as the previous seasons. I was not enthralled by the story lines as I was during previous seasons.Published 12 months ago by Robin McCullough
I watched the episode here since it also was dealing with a case that a movie was also based on. Personally, I found this just hokey. Read morePublished 13 months ago by RiverRunner13
If you like series about paranormal encounters, nothings scares more than this series. I like the dramatization, alongside the narratives from the actual individuals. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Tricia M. Crowder