Back to the Future Xbox 360 and PS3 Game

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 27, 2010 5:58:25 AM PDT
Adam Burns says:
Hi,

Great news for people buying the blu-ray of Back to the Future trilogy. They are making a new Back to the Future game that is coming out before the end of this year. They really have not shown any game play footage. Looks like cartoon style graphics, but those could be the pre-game movies. Inside the blu-ray trilogy box will be a code that lets you get the game for free. The game is technically the Back to the Future 4 movie. It is set after the third movie where Marty has to go back in time again! They were able to get the Doc to return as the voice in the game. However, M. J. Fox only allowed the creators to use his likeness. The voice double is a huge fan of the bttf movies and sounds just like the original. I just hope we get to drive the car and ride on the hoverboard. They have not announced a ton of info, but don't expect a triple A game. More than likely this will be a downloadable game that will cost around $10 or $15. Still. For $48 you are getting the 3 movies, the new game, and footage from the back to the future ride (rip) from Universal Studios. I love the extras on this set, lol. Just wanted to mention the free game for those on the fence. You can watch videos of the game on the official website. http://www.telltalegames.com/bttf

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2010 12:42:40 PM PDT
D. Thomas says:
Hey, yea i heard about this too. The only thing tho, i don't believe it will be available for the Xbox 360. I've checked and have seen nothing mentioned for it. It specifically states it will be available for the PC, iPad, and Ps3.

Thats not to say it wont come to the xbox, but as for now i think xbox users will be losing out.

Posted on Oct 30, 2010 7:06:01 AM PDT
Kyle says:
Its definately been confirmed for the 360

Posted on Oct 30, 2010 10:06:45 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 30, 2010 10:07:11 AM PDT
Clear: You get the first episode. It's an episodic series, so you are NOT getting the entire game. It's in a little pamphlet that has Despicable Me on the front, and it's easy to miss if you're one who throws inserts away.

Also, the code states PC and Mac. Does not state any console.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Oct 27, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 30, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Back to the Future - The Complete Trilogy [VHS]
Back to the Future - The Complete Trilogy [VHS] by Michael J. Fox (VHS Tape - 2002)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (1,793)