Back to School with a Little Organization
Better manage your weekdays with creative tips and ideas
Conquer morning chaos, school lunches and weeknight dinners with creative tips and ideas from 'Back to School Tips and Ideas (Organizing Kids Made Easy)'
Learn how planning ahead can make a big difference to managing your weekdays.
Homework habits are also explored as are the benefits of encouraging your kids to a use a planner. Speaking of planning, discover the wisdom of sitting down as a family and discussing extra-curricular activities and how many may be too many for your child (and your family).
Inside this book...
- What to expect when your child starts kindergarten
- How to psyche your kids up for the first day back
- Find tips and ideas for organizing your back to school shopping
- Learn how to weed out what your child needs and what he doesn't
- Discover what to look for when shopping for backpacks and how to pack them