Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 22, 2014
Excellent product. Better quality than those cheap mirrors from the big box stores. I like how it sticks out more than my old one. It makes it better for me to see my child in the mirror. I also love that it can adjust and moves freely so I can have a perfect view of my babies face. It also fits perfectly on the head rest. I have a Honda Odyssey by the way. The mirror also came with a case which I thought was a bonus. A++++

*I received this product at a discount for my honest review
review image review image
on February 17, 2015
I give it 3-1/2 STARS!

The loop over the plastic clip doesn't hold the nylon strap quite tight. I improvised by tying a knot around the clip to keep the strap from getting loose.
Quite tricky to do the knot while trying to keep a good preload on the strap.

The mirror has a bit of wave but it is nicely panned so you have a good sight picture of your baby. Impressively, the listing's product image is really close to actual frame! You can see about baby's chest-high looking though your rear view mirror.

PROs:
- Easy view angle adjustment
- Clear large/panned view
- Priced well

CONs:
- Strap do not stay tight; need to tie knot (1-1/4 star less)
- Mirror has slight wave but you can def still tell whether your baby is sleeping or awake (1/4 star less)

NOTE: I'm not sure how well this would work with seats without detachable/retractable headrest.

I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN FOR MY OTHER CARS DESPITE THE LACKS since I know how to remedy them.
 As always despite receiving a free product I'm perfectly candid in my review. I want you to have as good an experience on Amazon as I'd like to have

Light and simple

Reflective and clear

Adaptable
on November 16, 2014
I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. My loved one and i never wanted to get one because honestly the in store designs are terrible, and look like they'll fall apart or ininjure our son any second. Big difference in the quality n make of this one i ordered. I believe this will be my go to to keep an eye on my little one, quite frankly i wont look elsewhere.
shipping arrived today, Sunday and i couldnt be happier its has been a great accessory to our errands today. Some may find it bulky but its just right for my pontiac - easy to setup. No muss no fuss, i am a happy customer!
Its also great entertainment seeing my little one react, thank you!
This is the perfect mirror if you are using a rear-facing car seat and want to see your baby. A quick glance in your rear view mirror will enable you to do just that. The surface area of the mirror is larger than most at 6” x 8-3/4”. The frame consists of a lightweight plastic coated with silicone. The old reliable Freddie & Sebbie logo is front and center, top center that is. I do like the size because it will be an at-a-glance-look rather than a searching one. I can instantly see into the backseat area.

Now, there are a couple of extra features I like about this back seat baby mirror. The nice nylon pouch is a real plus because if you don’t have baby on board and someone wants to sit in the back seat you’ll need to remove it. Nice to have a place to stow it away when not in use. The second, and more important feature, is the harness-like attachment.

Instead of going one side to another on the top or the bottom or a single strap there are two sturdy 3/4” nylon straps. They act like a harness and cross diagonally from one side of the mirror backing to the other. This adds a lot of stability once adjusted by the two 1” breakaway side release buckles. The backing has a thin layer of foam to help it adhere to whatever surface you may have while protecting it at the same time.

FEATURES:

► Guaranteed to Instantly Give You Piece Of Mind Of Your Precious Baby While You Concentrate On Driving.
► Made to a Very High-Standard With The Strongest Materials On The Market, Which Gives This Back Seat Mirror a Super-Long Life.
► Child Friendly - Extra Large Convex Mirror - Shatter Proof - 360° Adjustability - Simple And Easy To Install.
► Perfect Solution For Any Parent Who’s Worried They Can’t See Their Baby While They’re Driving.

Installation is easy. Unhook those side release buckles or slip them over the back head rest, whichever is easiest. Obviously, I made sure they weren’t tangled when I clicked the buckles together. Adjustment consists of tightening the straps. Easy. Then you’ll want to adjust the mirror while the car seat is in place.

The mirror is on a ball and socket type joint and will swivel 360°. It can be adjusted in either the portrait or landscape modes, whichever you prefer or whatever works best for you. This is a supersized mirror that will enable a parent or caretaker to check out your infant. No, I’m not worried this is going to come loose because once I had this adjusted to my head rest properly it certainly wasn’t going to budge.
on January 31, 2015
Excellent product. Easy to install and stays on even on bumpy rides. I have even sat in the backseat with baby while my husband drove and have hit the mirror, which was behind me, and it still doest move! Clear reflection (no warping like on cheap mirrors) and wide angle so I could see everything. We have a sedan and we out this on the seat right behind the driver's seat because it gave the best view. Baby likes looking at driver in the mirror too, which is good when there is only one parent in the car. Highly recommend. See photos.

Customer service is good too. I received an email to make sure that I was satisfied with the product after receipt.
on January 13, 2016
Works great and offers a lot of peace of mind while on the road. We don't have adjustable headrests (and the headrests are only on the side while the car seat is in the middle) but it attached well enough and we were also able to angle it slightly. Is a little wobbly but that is probably mostly due to the lack of adjustment and area to secure the mirror on our headrests.
on February 11, 2015
Can't immagine a better mirror. You secure it tightly to any headrest and then can angle the mirror with a ball and joint set-up to any angle. It's firm enough to not move once set. Much better than my old mirror that you had to angle on th headrest itself. Highly recommend to all parents of newborns/ toddlers in rear facing seats!
on March 1, 2015
This is our first baby and I've never even used a back seat mirror, so I'm pretty ignorant about them - however, this is nice and big and I can see my baby in the backseat perfectly. I like it and we'll order another one for my husband's car also.
on July 19, 2015
Easy to install, secure well, looks good and the visibility is superb. I have installed this mirror in my Honda Odyssey and I could not be more pleased. After purchasing no less that 5 different mirrors with my first child (some broke, others didn't really work well), I am thrilled to find a high quality mirror that works on my first try with baby #2! The bag to put the mirror in when it is not in use is a nice accessory as well.