Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Back from the Edge
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

57%
43%

on February 14, 2011
I was recently diagnosed with BPD and was given this movie to watch by my therapist. My boyfriend and I watched it together. It was very informative on both the disease and treatments and gives great insight into how it feels to live with BPD. My boyfriend found the information VERY helpful and now has at least a slightly better understanding of how it feels to be me. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has BPD or knows someone who does. Treatment needs to involve everyone and this movie is a great place to start.

I find the movie so useful that I purchased it so that I can share it with family and friends.
on October 7, 2012
Because mental illness is still shackled with fear,ignorance,& misinformation, accessable films like this bring the plight of those afflicted down to earth & into focus.Intelligent,well-motivated & honest.the individuals in this film serve as good-will ambassadors who have walked the walk thru the system and are now up & running their lives with grace & courage. No small fete considering the challenges that a jump-to-judgment society like ours callously erects before them. So...I reccommend this film to all....it will humanize the face of mental illness..after all everyone is a member of a family.....THE HUMAN FAMILY. THANK YOU AMAZON...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
on December 6, 2010
I highly recommend this movie for anyone who has BPD, or who knows someone who has it. Watch this movie together! This movie provides much information presented in an accessible way by some of the top people associated with the understanding of and treatment of BPD. The three case studies of people who have been successfully treated for BPD are amazing and inspiring.
on April 20, 2011
I look at today's society and I can see this disorder and how the one's effected are treating themselves.Not realizing that they have this disorder.
on July 25, 2013
Very information, and just the right length. I learned a lot about Borderline Personality Disorder from this film and recommend it to anyone who has BPD or knows someone who has BPD.
on June 10, 2013
This video gave good clear information on Borderline Personality Disorder. The only thing I would ask extra is that some examples of the Borderline personality be role played.
on December 31, 2013
So many different forms of loneliness out there. Lots of people leading lives of quiet desperation. We need to understand. Films like this help .... if we're willing to watch and listen.