Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 24, 2012
I had just saved the prisoners in the artic place and was moving on to save Emma. then when I started the next mission I died emmedietly! I keep trying but everytime I try again I die without an explanation!!!! please help gameloft I had started to get and like the game when this happened!!! I started screaming and crying (I'm only 10) because its so darn frustrating! !!!!!!! so unhappy! other then that great game :( (:
on November 20, 2012
This game is amazing. In my view its probably one of the best gameloft games available for kindle fire. The game is divided up in chapters and you have to complete missions and quests to continue. The graphics are very good and the plot is very much like Assassins Creed on the xbox or PC. The controls are very easy to use, with a joystick to move, buttons to shoot or use your sword, and swipe your fingers to look around.

Definitely get this game!!!!! Especially since its currently on sale for Black Friday for $0.99!!!
on June 12, 2012
This game is great....but has a few problems. I have completed the entire story line and enjoyed playing it. The story line is along the basis of "The Count of Monte Cristo". So if you like adventure action games this is for you. The Kindle the controls are great. The problem lies in the glitches of the app. I had to restart the game several times and it was very frustrating. I commend Gameloft for a good app....but feel they released the game too soon and did not edit it properly. So beware.....the game is fun; but problematic!
11 comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2012
I played through the tutorial, and things were fine for a while. I'm completely lost on the mission where you retrieve the amulets from the 3 temples. I've gotten the first two, but I'm unable to find the third. It's like they stopped putting in the game prompts. I didn't even realize I'd gotten the second amulet. The yellow glowing circle that indicates where to go next is not gone, but appears at so many places in the game like when you switch between the different locations. Also, in the menu where the objective is listed, there's nothing to indicate what I should be doing next. The only icons appearing on the map are mini games I've already done several times and ONE guy who doesn't tell me anything to do.

PROS:
- Decent graphics
- Huge map
- Interesting enough story
- Cool weapons and you can even ride a horse!

CONS:
- Requires 500+ MB download to play
- Controls are awkward until you get used to them
- No real direction through the game
- Doesn't cost extra money to advance in the game

NEUTRAL:
- Some tasks in game unlock concept art

This was listed as a game similar to Gangstar: Miami Vindication -- It's NOTHING like that.
on July 3, 2012
great game for kindle fire. but clear skies gives yhis a 4/5 stars do to the game not being free when games such as band of brothers 2 sry but it fell behind do to that. but yes it is a great game and some people will love it but i highly suggest that only this game for high tech items such as kindle fire.
on February 1, 2012
I have played this game for a little while now, and I must say it is very fun on the Kindle Fire. It took me a while to get used to the controls, but once I picked it up, I started getting more and more into it. My only issue with it, is that the game may freeze on the menu, but that rarely happens. If this happens to you will need to go into setting, apps and select the app and then force close it. This always solves the issue.
on February 25, 2012
I bought this game when it was on sale for a buck.I finally got around to playing it.The game is alot of fun.There are many quests to do,places to visit and "backstabs" to be avenged.The graphics are good and the game is lengthy.It does take up alot of space but just send it to the cloud after you finish.
on April 4, 2012
none the less it's one of the best tablet games I have played. graphically... sound... gameplay... all well done. if you like the wall climbing in uncharted but more sword play then gun...you may like this although 6.99 seems a little high
on May 17, 2014
sure amazing app awesome story line but WHATS THAT?!? OH YEAH ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD BECAUSE IT TAKES 400 ADDITIONAL MB's what kind of trick s*** are you trying to pull gameloft come on it pitifully stupid to make games noone can actually play I couldn't even download the real game without deleting every single photo and game I have which is like 50 mbs of games and 5kb of photos so what do you have to say for yourself?
on December 30, 2011
For a game on a mobile device its pretty amazing. I thought it was going to be just another climb/fight clone. I was wrong.

This game boasts huge levels to explore (I'm not talk mmo huge, but for an android platform its huge), plenty of quests, fighting, etc and a wide range of mobility. the guy can swim and even ride horses. Lots of fun!

Even at fullprice its worth its price in fun.