Top critical review
3 people found this helpful
Completely LOST After the First Few Missions
on May 13, 2012
I played through the tutorial, and things were fine for a while. I'm completely lost on the mission where you retrieve the amulets from the 3 temples. I've gotten the first two, but I'm unable to find the third. It's like they stopped putting in the game prompts. I didn't even realize I'd gotten the second amulet. The yellow glowing circle that indicates where to go next is not gone, but appears at so many places in the game like when you switch between the different locations. Also, in the menu where the objective is listed, there's nothing to indicate what I should be doing next. The only icons appearing on the map are mini games I've already done several times and ONE guy who doesn't tell me anything to do.
- Decent graphics
- Huge map
- Interesting enough story
- Cool weapons and you can even ride a horse!
- Requires 500+ MB download to play
- Controls are awkward until you get used to them
- No real direction through the game
- Doesn't cost extra money to advance in the game
- Some tasks in game unlock concept art
This was listed as a game similar to Gangstar: Miami Vindication -- It's NOTHING like that.