5.0 out of 5 stars TEMPRID KILLS RESISTANT BEDBUGS!!!!
Published on August 4, 2011 by Rick B

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work
We sprayed, we mixed, we did exactly what the instructions said. And guess what? We were still bitten. Many, many, many, many more times. Sorry.
Published 4 months ago by Javi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars TEMPRID KILLS RESISTANT BEDBUGS!!!!, August 4, 2011
This review is from: Temprid SC Insecticide
I have a small infestation of bedbugs which I had put a sizable dent in by using a combination of bedlam and Suspend SC, After about 5 weeks of spraying about every 5 or so days I finally was hitting a brick wall. I did some tests on the bedbugs as I had captured quite a few. Seems that some died from the suspend easily and some needed to be actually drenched in it to kill. Finally after more research and some call to Bayer they suggested I try Temprid. I did and I did the same test I put one of my larger bugs in short contact with a rather small residual of the Temprid and he immediately started to act lethargic. I dumped him back into my container of captured bedbugs. I went back to check on him and ALL of my captured bedbugs are dead. This is great and i hope it means the end of my bedbug problem is in sight. I will keep you posted.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Temprid SC Insecticide
The only thing I could say about a product, that has helped save my sanity. This product is the Calvary. I lived the nightmare, and this product has given me hope once again. I am talking about the dreaded demons BB's. I have used all the methods suggested and fought a good fight, and I believe it was the constant effort that eventually won the war, vacuuming, changing and washing bedding often, bombing (which I do not suggest because it scatters them) throwing suspect items away. I also recommend using food grade diatomaceous earth dust, that and temprid gave me back peace of mind again. Just follow the directions of the manufactures suggested usage and you're off to a good start. There was much effort in the beginning till I was lead here. I still suggest all the preparatory steps but have heart, this can be your secret weapon. It was mine. I know more about those persistent pesky demons than I care to know, but finding out how they operate helped me win. If anyone has any questions regarding my story and how I won. Please reply and I will try and help you figure it out. like I said if you're willing to put the work in, you can get rid of BB's without calling in professionals, If I could rate this product higher I would. i strongly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ants & Spiders GONE!!! Colorless and Odorless, November 11, 2012
This review is from: Temprid SC Insecticide
This is the best Insecticide out there especially for ants,spiders,bedbugs and others in and around your home. The description on this and most AD say "Not For Sale in CA" is an old label. I have check to find out that "Wednesday June 24, 2009 TEMPRID® SC INSECTICIDE RECEIVES REGISTRATION IN CALIFORNIA". Therefore it is now legal to use in CA. I used to have major problems with ants and spider cause my home is about 40yrs old. I have been hiring a local pest control company for the past 4 yrs to come out and spray for ants and spiders in and around my house. The first 2 times they spray the inside and outside of my home 3-4 months apart. But after they came out the 2nd time, I no longer have a problem. I have called them to come out once every 4-5 months once I see spiders again after that. The technician finally showed me the bottle he has been using and it is called "Temprid SC 400ML BA1015." He told me that I needed a license to go to the local Pesticide Store to purchase it. He said this is the best product out there for professional like them. It is also one of the most expensive, but it works. I know because they have been using on my property for the past 3 yrs if not longer. My advice is to read the label before use. It give you instruction how and where to use the product. I purchase a Pesticide/paint mask to wear when using along with a "Smith 190216 2-Gallon Max Contractor Sprayer With Heavy Duty 18-Inch Wand" to spray. I no longer have to pay $80 each time they come out. I have a 1,800 Sq Ft. 1 story home with a 8,000 Sq Ft lot. I use 2 gallons each time I spray. I mix 16ML of pesticide per Gallon for long lasting residue so I don't need to re-spray often. I now just spray around the outside perimeter only. If you do the math this bottle will last me 12-13 use =3-4yrs of use to save me about $900.00.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, April 17, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!, April 11, 2014
This review is from: Temprid SC Insecticide
I had bed bugs for several months, and the exterminators still couldn't get rid of them completely. I did some research and used this (my exterminator used this and mixed it with another chemical i dont remember), it worked SO WELL. I used it once every week and I think the problem solved itself within a month or so. I used it for 1.5-2 months just in case. I have not seen or been biten by one every since!! As long as you pack all your belongings in containers, and keep washing your clothes regularly in hot water (have a bedbug mattress cover helps too), and everything should be A-OK! I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Temprid SC Insecticide
We had bed bugs about a year ago and was quoted $1000 to heat treat the house. We were panicked and waned them gone quickly so we paid the money. We moved to a bigger house and were quoted $2500 to heat treat the house. I decided I would at least try to self treat before shelling out that kind of money. The $80 for Temprid is expensive for a quart of pest control but only a drop in the bucket compared to the heat treatment. We had a professional inspect the house and we only saw bed bugs in one bedroom of the house and only on one bed. But that bed was pretty infested. He told us that we likely had bedbugs throughout the room. So we threw away the mattresses and bed frame. And we were vigilant that our son (his room was infected) would not leave his room in the same clothes that he wore in his room. We washed his sheets often, cleaned the room thoroughly, and thoroughly inspected and sprayed every 5-7 days with Temprid. I saw a few live bugs each inspection and a few dead ones each time I inspected. It has been a month now and at the last inspection I did not see any live or dead bugs. We will continue to check every week until I have had 3-4 consecutive inspections finding no bugs then we will inspect monthly. One thing to consider is that our house I all hard wood. I would imagine this would have been a very difficult process if it were carpeted. As there is no way to inspected under the carpeting and pad. I would also recommend that you have a professional inspect your home. They will likely do it for free but they can show you how to inspect for the bugs. They will likely put on a high pressure sales pitch but that is their job. We were lucky that the bugs had not spread through out the house. If they had I would have just went ahead and had the heat treatment done. It was very effective the first time we had bed bugs, I do not believe this infestation was connected to our last infestation it had been a year, we moved, and he had completely new furniture in his new room and his room was not infected the first time. I think our son picked them up somewhere or one of his friends brought them over.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, December 1, 2013
This review is from: Temprid SC Insecticide
Im the property manager for a 16 unit apt complex. I used this on my apartments and haven't recieved anymore complaints about beg bugs.

4.0 out of 5 stars It helps., September 16, 2013
This review is from: Temprid SC Insecticide
No more bugs so far, after I sprayed it. I guess it works a advertisement says. Package reduces chances of spilling.
Use in solution. 8ml/16ml for a gallon.

Negative part: 400ml is good for 50 gallon solution, which is too much for household usage, (I guess that's why it's expensive).
Smaller package would really be nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars so good., July 13, 2014
This review is from: Temprid SC Insecticide
The jury is still out but so far, so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, June 15, 2014
This review is from: Temprid SC Insecticide
I cannot say enough good things about this product. Years ago, I had to pay for a professional exterminator. This is the product he used. I don't believe that it was available to the public at that time. I have used it to perimeter-spray my apartment for years. I found bugs all the time, but they were dead. Temprid stopped them in their tracks. Yesterday, I sprayed the outside perimeter of my house and some cracks here and there, behind the fridge, etc. I woke up this morning to find about 15-20 dead roaches trying to get into the house through a small gap in the weather seal around the door.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Temprid SC Insecticide
Temprid SC Insecticide by Backed by BAYER
$88.77
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies