- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann; 1 edition (April 2, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750682566
- ISBN-13: 978-0750682565
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 0.8 x 10.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,401,129 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Background Screening and Investigations: Managing Hiring Risk from the HR and Security Perspectives 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am a Human Resources Professional who loved this book.
It is an excellent guide with tools for understanding the landscape of risk in the Hiring process. Read more
To employ someone is to trust them to some degree, so how does one know whom to trust? "Background Screening and Investigations: Managing Hiring Risk from the HR and Security... Read morePublished on August 10, 2008 by Midwest Book Review