- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann; 1 edition (April 2, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750682566
- ISBN-13: 978-0750682565
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 0.8 x 10.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #636,898 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Background Screening and Investigations: Managing Hiring Risk from the HR and Security Perspectives 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
This book is an excellent reference not only for Corporate HR and security, but for any individual interested in how background checks affect the employment status of the prospective employee.
An excellently written book! Great reference point!
It is an excellent guide with tools for understanding the landscape of risk in the Hiring process.
Their broad scope of discussions around National and International safety and risk issues has help me to gain a more global prospective on background screening.