5.0 out of 5 stars Cute
This thrilled my daughter upon receiving it. A bit large for her built but it seems to be a quality item.
Published 15 months ago by EVT0511

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent School Bag
I purchased this for my 5 year old daughter for her kindergarten year before we decided to homeschool. The bag is adorable and decent quality, but nothing special and I think it was a bit over priced for what it is. I paid $30 for this one and it's basically like any other school bag - the quality isn't any higher, no special features, etc - just a regular back pack. Of...
Published 16 months ago by A. Drewes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, August 20, 2013
This review is from: Backpack - Disney - Sofia the First - Little Princess (Large School Bag) (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great backpack, February 27, 2014
My kingergartener loves this backpack! She loves Sophia and loves all the pockets that this backpack has. It fits her perfectly and is holding up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophia the First, November 23, 2013
It is a Christmas present but it looks like top quality. My granddaughter is going to be thrilled.she .loves Sophia

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
S. Morris (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
Adorable! Our granddaughter will love it and the Sofia the First lunch box we got her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, May 10, 2014
Vivian Fong (Silver Spring, Maryland) - See all my reviews
This is a great size for girls who go to school. I got it as a gift and I am sure my goddaughter will like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, April 2, 2014
Great bag for 5 year old girls. She loves the picture and the color. Nice back pack. Would recommend to anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute!, September 29, 2014
Amy J (Fort Wayne, Indiana United States) - See all my reviews
Super cute book bag that's very well made! It's a larger book bag and fits a lot in it... but for my tiny 5 year old... it's a bit big. Doesn't stop her from using it though! We bought it as a carry on for our flights and it's great because not only does it have the large pocket, but it also has four other smaller pockets, which makes organizing and keeping items separate very easy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 3, 2014
good

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loved it, February 24, 2014
We purchased this backpack accidentally (don't tell me daughter.) She was so excited when we gave it to her. Nothing special about it. Much like the ones you can purchase at most major retailers.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG Pertect for a little princess, February 8, 2014
Better than I expected and very good quality. She loved it! My little princess is happy to put on her "Sophia the 1st" backpack and head to school.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Backpack - Disney - Sofia the First - Little Princess (Large School Bag)
$18.95 $17.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.