Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on December 15, 2009
I found this guide to be exceptionally well-written and informative. As a Michigan native who moved away for many years, I was happily re-connected with routes and sites that I had either completely forgotten about or never even knew existed. This is a great book for anyone looking for a good guide to some of Michigan's hidden treasures. Kudos to the author for his impeccable research.
on October 11, 2010
We live in Michigan, but we always like to take road trips and find places we never knew about. This book is a perfect fit for this! It is perfect for both day trips and weekend trips, and it covers a little bit of each region, giving ideas on where to stay, eat, and things to see. Very please with this purchase and the price!
on October 21, 2011
I am a native of Michigan, but have lived elsewhere for the last 40 years. I purchased this book for a trip back this coming summer. It has given me great wealth of information regarding my home state. I will use this for my travels!!
on September 11, 2013
If anyone is looking for some short weekend travel, this Michigan book has a lot of great ideas!! Don't have to travel far to see wonderful things in our state!
on June 1, 2013
If you live in our great state or plan to visit, this is a must have. We always consult it and plan trips by it.
on October 1, 2014
Beware - the title is misleading. Don't waste your money on this book if you are a true backroader. The emphasis is on pedestrian activities such as shopping, festivals, and run-of the-mill, easy to access sites. I felt duped after reading the first few pages. Better to book at a local motel and get travel tips from the owner. A complete waste of my hard earned dollars. The publisher is on my "red flag" list.
on April 13, 2015
when I am going to take a trip to a area, look it up in this book to make sure I don't miss anything.
on January 1, 2015
Very helpful just like other reviews have said.
on June 6, 2013
The Michigan book versus Iowa and Minnesota seemed to be incomplete. Most of the info in it can be easily found on the net.
on January 22, 2013
I can not really rate this book as I did not look at or read it. It was given as a gift.